30Duck

McClendon's Focus is "to make the Best Bowl Experience for the Players"

Thanks.  Hope Lanning sees something he likes and retains him.

• Thumbs Up 1

He’s not making QB changes. Let’s hope we get good AB for this game.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/16/2021 at 6:06 PM, DrJacksPlaidPants said:

Kinda hoping he's just playing his cards close to his chest so as to not tip off Oklahoma... but not holding my breath

• Thumbs Up 2

I’m ok with this.  Let’s see see how AB does when MC doesn’t have a stranglehold on the offense 

On 12/16/2021 at 6:06 PM, DrJacksPlaidPants said:

I suspect there will be plenty of quarterback changes, both in game planning and personnel, but not discussed ahead of the game.

I hope this is a complementary start for AB then turn the kids loose! I'd think the in coming coaches would want to see what they have to work with at QB to see if they need to portal some help or not.

Remember the Alamo?

On 12/17/2021 at 9:40 PM, McDuck said:

Despite what he said in the interview it appears McClendon is headed to Miami.  Rather tacky of the U to let it out this way IMO.

https://people.miami.edu/profile/bem144@miami.edu

Just saw something about this on Nemec's Twitter. So he's going to run the game like Mario, let us lose, and nab our players on his way out?! The Alamo is looking disastrous on several fronts. 

On 12/17/2021 at 10:02 PM, FanGirlDuck said:

Just saw something about this on Nemec's Twitter. So he's going to run the game like Mario, let us lose, and nab our players on his way out?! The Alamo is looking disastrous on several fronts. 

actually if he's trying to poach players it would be in his best interest to try to win so he looks like a good coach wouldn't it? 🤔

On 12/17/2021 at 9:50 PM, 1Ducker1 said:

Remember the Alamo?

Yes, I hope the thumb will be healthy, whoever the QB may be this time...

Despite what he said in the interview it appears McClendon is headed to Miami.  Rather tacky of the U to let it out this way IMO.

Wow. Seen and heard enough from McClendon today. Good-bye Coach. No one is even gonna notice you on the sideline.

Edited by toketeeman
  • Like 1

Hard to believe Uncle Phil is on board with BMac playing the Ducks for fools.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

On 12/16/2021 at 6:26 PM, Pocketchange said:

I’m ok with this.  Let’s see see how AB does when MC doesn’t have a stranglehold on the offense 

As much as I want to see the freshmen QBs play, I admit I am also extremely curious about this possible "experiment" of still using only AB simply to reveal the "REAL Moorhead" and the "REAL MC". 

However, we already know pretty much the "real AB", I think, no matter what Moorhead does, and Moorhead is leaving anyway. Revealing the "REAL Moorhead", frankly, has NO practical and beneficial importance. Player development should be top priority from this moment onward and game time is so precious, so let's not waste it and bring on the new blood NOW.

I think we will have similar results to what we had with Utah other than I dont think Ok will be as tough on defense. Im thinking a 42 to 28 score range Ok winning.

Our only real chance is if Brown runs -a lot. Im not sure if either team will be on fire for the Alamo Bowl--we will see.