deschutesduck

Lanning Pulls Back Another One! Malaesala ops OUT of NFL Draft and Will Return

This is great for Oregon, but even better for him.  I really do not believe he was ready yet, and I've gotta think that he'll learn more from a different O-Line coach and how he will probably be pass-blocking more often!

Mr. FishDuck

Lots of these kids aren’t ready for the draft. Another year of learning their craft and strength conditioning can’t hurt. 

Go 🦆🦆🦆s

Thanks for sharing DD!  This is indeed good news!  He can only get better with new teachers! 

Great to see--Lanning is communicating!!

• Thumbs Up 2

The Oregon offensive line has underperformed the last two years for sure. 

Lots of raw talent but MC hiring Mirabal wasn't a good choice for player development it turns out. 

We have seen amazing glimpses in what this offensive line can do ... But nothing consistent enough.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest KingT
On 12/24/2021 at 2:37 PM, David Marsh said:

Lots of raw talent but MC hiring Mirabal wasn't a good choice for player development it turns out. 

We have seen amazing glimpses in what this offensive line can do ... But nothing consistent enough.

Agreed. Seems as though they hyped up the line, but Herbert and AB were constantly under pressure.

Boy! What he says about the new coaching staff opening up his eyes about a brighter future has me really pumped up! We don't get the inside story and all of us end up making a lot of inferences, but when you hear inspirational words from someone who does reside inside the circle, it is inspiring. 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 12/24/2021 at 12:37 PM, David Marsh said:

Even the Stony Brook D was keeping our line in check a little too much.

Well done Coach......

Keep the gifts coming this Holiday Season......

Get that Natty for Georgia and come out west and get a handful for Oregon and OBD.......

Heard somewhere recently that there will be a lot mort stunt across the O line. A skill that will only help future draft stock across the line.

First I disagree on the assessment the line totally under preformed. Stating with tOSU then UCLA to the Utes the line was playing very well.

In 3 successive wks they ran for over 250 yards per game. the 2 Utes gms they did but none of the Ducks had either.

I still think if Walk playing center happened at the end of the season it might have been better ending.