FishDuck Article

How do the Ducks Stack Up in 2022 NFL Mock Drafts?  

Tis the season for 2022 NFL Draft declarations—and many of the Oregon Ducks top players won’t be sticking around for another year. So far, Kayvon Thibodeaux, Devon Williams, Mykael Wright have declared their intentions to enter the draft in spring. At the moment, news of Mario Cristobal‘s departure has occupied most of Ducks headlines, along with the news that Auburn’s ...

Read the full article here...

Two Sites: FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks forum, The only "Forum with Decorum!" And All-Volunteer? What a wonderful community of Duck fans!

The Draft is one time where we hope for our Ducks not to win the prize of being No.1. Let Hutchinson stay in Michigan and be the No. 1 pick for the Lions. The Jags and Jets and Texans don't look that much better. 

It's actually pretty bad until you get to No. 11, Miami right now. Chicago, Carolina, Seattle, the Giants, Atlanta, are No.'s 5 -9. Last season Micah Parsons, LB out of Penn, State was picked No. 12 by Dallas. He is the consensus Defensive Rookie of the Year. 

I think Nix has two years of eligibility left.

On 12/25/2021 at 9:50 AM, 30Duck said:

Chicago, Carolina, Seattle, the Giants, Atlanta, are No.'s 5 -9

Unfortunately, Seattle does not own that pick. Traded 2 first round picks to Jets for Jamal Adams.

On 12/25/2021 at 9:59 AM, AllOregon said:

Unfortunately, Seattle does not own that pick. Traded 2 first round picks to Jets for Jamal Adams.

The Seahawks are in a serious downturn this season, in large part, as you note here, by their Draft moves. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Time to blow up Seahawks .   Wilson is done being great . Trade him to get some draft picks back .

• Thumbs Up 2

Read from PAC 12 (Oct.) _ NFL Players Active (or) Practice Squad/Injured Reserve by school (2021):

Read 2019 (UW) most and 2020 (Stanford & UW) most. ____ Was amazed at the numbers!

Arizona (10)       ___ 8 active and 2 PS/IR.

Arizona St. (12) ___ 8 active and 4 PS/IR.

California (21)   ___ 13 active and 8 PS/IR.

Colorado (20)    ___ 10 active and 10 PS/IR

Oregon (27)       ___ 18 active and 9 PS/IR

Oregon State (15)   ___  10 active and 5 IR/PS

Stanford (31)    ___ 25 active and 6 IR/PS

UCLA (31) ___ 26 active and 5 IR/PS

USC (31) ___ 21 active and 10 PS/IR

Utah (20) ___ 15 active and 5 PS/IR

Washington (43) ___ 31 active and 12 IR/PS

• Thumbs Up 1

Washington St. (8) ___ 4 active and 4 IR/PS

Well I'm starting to somewhat see a trend of Mario's recruiting. He said INTEGRITY should always be there yet he must have been talking out the side of his mouth when he said it. Come on everyone you have to admit his words were growing increasingly stale. About Thib's this is just my opinion but would you really want him as the first pick? I wouldn't take him at all because lets be honest he has all the abilities in the world to be a top player.

He just chooses when to do it and if either of those Utah games were any indicator's he shut himself down because he clearly should have dominated that O Line of Utah's and he didn't show up and that is a huge RED Flag. If I'm Detroit I stay right at home and pick Hutchinson as their pick because the guy just doesn't quit and his stats show not only that but he never stops competing. As far as Williams goes his track record is even worse as far as not finishing what he started. No way he's a second rounder as he needs to come back for final year.

Wright I most definitely agree 2nd round and maybe works his way into a late first pick because he's got everything you want in a starting CB and maybe just maybe he wasn't getting coached up enough to make him a clear first round pick. Back to Hutchinson he reminds me of the BIG 10 DE's they just play with their hair on fire. I hope to see this new staff coach these young men up to unbelievable status and would like to see Oregon start to have 3 guys each year in the first round of the NFL draft.

Williams does have the talent it's just he clearly doesn't get it about the hard work aspect of it and it never includes quiting on your team's and I believe Dillingham could upgrade him to a first pick in 2023. Thank you for this article.

On 12/26/2021 at 10:38 AM, MaiTaiDuck said:

He just chooses when to do it and if either of those Utah games were any indicator's he shut himself down because he clearly should have dominated that O Line of Utah's and he didn't show up and that is a huge RED Flag.

HUGE disagreement with you on this take.  DC Derueyter did JACK SQUAT to move him around so that he could be a disruption.  Utah OC simply put the play away from KT both games with epic results.  This was particularly confusing considering his history with creating havoc with that joker position concealing the point of attack, whereas instead we got to witness the mailed in game-plan with coaches lobbying for new jobs in Miami or Elsewhere when their focus should have 100% been the kids and the season.  I don't think any of them deserve to be coaching the bowl game, but I don't get paid the AD big bucks.  

• Like 1

On 12/25/2021 at 10:46 AM, Sun Devil Herb said:

Read from PAC 12 (Oct.) _ NFL Players Active (or) Practice Squad/Injured Reserve by school (2021):

Read 2019 (UW) most and 2020 (Stanford & UW) most. ____ Was amazed at the numbers!

Arizona (10)       ___ 8 active and 2 PS/IR.

Arizona St. (12) ___ 8 active and 4 PS/IR.

California (21)   ___ 13 active and 8 PS/IR.

Colorado (20)    ___ 10 active and 10 PS/IR

Oregon (27)       ___ 18 active and 9 PS/IR

Oregon State (15)   ___  10 active and 5 IR/PS

Stanford (31)    ___ 25 active and 6 IR/PS

UCLA (31) ___ 26 active and 5 IR/PS

USC (31) ___ 21 active and 10 PS/IR

Utah (20) ___ 15 active and 5 PS/IR

Washington (43) ___ 31 active and 12 IR/PS

All that talent and only two conference championships in the past dozen years?

Husky coaches seem to lack coaching prowess.

• Thumbs Up 1