DUCKS4OUUO

OUUO PALINDROME IN THE ALAMO DOME

I grew up in Oklahoma a Sooner Fan.

Became a Duck fan when I moved here 30 years ago.

Been to every OU UO matchup except this one.   2004 in Norman I showed up not knowing who I would root for.  Rooted for Ducks ever since.

I've been to 5 National Championship games  3 loses for OU,  2 for UO.  So something has to give.

i just want a fun game.  OU has a real stud at QB,  smart, fast, & can throw.

My take:

Best Band  OU

Best Mascot UO

Best Coach OU    Should be Stoops vs Bellotti 

Best QB OU

OU 31 13 U0

PALINDROME BOWL

• Thumbs Up 1

Sounds good; as long as you follow our rules...you are quite welcome and that was a nice first post.  Do read the personal message sent (In upper right corner, a red circle over the envelope symbol) and do share your thoughts.

Mr. FishDuck

On 12/29/2021 at 11:07 AM, DUCKS4OUUO said:

Been to every OU UO matchup except this one.   2004 in Norman I showed up not knowing who I would root for.  Rooted for Ducks ever since.

I've been to 5 National Championship games  3 loses for OU,  2 for UO.  So something has to give.

My take:

Best Band  OU

Best Mascot UO

Best QB OU

OU 31 13 U0

PALINDROME BOWL

Careful, we just might suit up our mascot, then have him coach and lead the band. The deciding factor may be the qb, which doesn't seem fair on the surface. I will say we have the best coach, by subtraction.

Though the biggest question really comes down to... 

Oregon's run game v Oklahoma's run defense... With brown Oregon is one dimensional or at least close to it. Oregon has won pretty much every game this year by saying we are going to run the ball and then challenging anyone to stop us. 

Really only Utah had managed to do so and they sold out to stop the run and dared Brown to pass ... Turns out Brown couldn't pass.

Yes... The Stanford game was a loss but that one still has some weird things that don't concern the run game formula. 

On 12/29/2021 at 11:07 AM, DUCKS4OUUO said:

My take:

Best Band  OU

Best Mascot UO

Best QB OU

OU 31 13 U0

PALINDROME BOWL

That OU quarterback is one special athlete, a dual threat.   Cosgrove Computer says Oklahoma by 5.6, the same computer said Utah would win both Duck games.  I hope we do not lay a Duck egg on the national stage.   Feels like this will be another Utah type game,  Oklahoma by 20

Guest KingT
On 12/29/2021 at 1:07 PM, DUCKS4OUUO said:

My take:

Best Band  OU

Best Mascot UO

Best QB OU

OU 31 13 U0

PALINDROME BOWL

Funniest thing I've ever seen was the OU stagecoach rolling over - well, one of the funniest anyway.