Charles Fischer

Here is the Coach Lanning Staff as of Now...

Almost done!

• Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

So many question marks. Hopefully DL keeps his staff in line, across the board. I also hope he has a special eye for talent, as there are some unknowns with these guys. It could be something special, ... or it could be a train wreck. 

I'm looking forward to the off season articles that will undoubtedly uncover the mysteries of this new staff, or instill confidence in the knowns. 

🥂 Here's to another fresh start for OBD. 

GO DUCKS!

Based on his photo, I'm thinking the new wide receivers coach is going to be one helluva recruiter. 

I am starting to worry that Lanning is hiring multiple coaches that are salesmen with baggage.  A good culture and player development will be essential for sustained success. 

• Thumbs Up 3

On 12/30/2021 at 11:03 AM, Pocketchange said:

I am starting to worry that Lanning is hiring multiple coaches that are salesmen with baggage.  A good culture and player development will be essential for sustained success. 

While I share your worries I remember USC fans celebrated when they fired Steve Greatwood and he turned out okay.  Oregon fans were pretty happy when Andy Ludwig departed and he is calling plays in the Rose Bowl Saturday.  Personally I would prefer the staff was squeaky clean but I don't think that is the world today.

• Thumbs Up 1

Most successful coaches have baggage of some sort. Not to concerned about it.

Still hoping BMac stays, doesn't seem likely though but until I've heard otherwise?

On 12/30/2021 at 11:03 AM, Pocketchange said:

Amen to that!

You can always tell the leader by the arrows in their back.

• Haha 1