Steven A

Walk Joining TJ Bass on O-Line Next Year

I actually believe Walk was playing better C than Forsyth. Alex can play guard which I believe is what they did before Walk got hurt in the Washington game.

Man what a gift for a new coach. A top line. 

Edited by Duck 1972
Didn't finish accidentally posted.
  • Thumbs Up 1

With Jackson-Light returning as well...this gives us a complete experienced offensive line for 2022!  Stoked!  Way to go Ryan!

Interview with Ryan Walk (Oregon OG) on Justin Herbert and Ducks Football  in 2021 - YouTube

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

Everyone is returning except George Moore.

Really looking forward to seeing what Klemm can get out of this offensive line. I've been less than impressed the last few years to be honest. 

On 12/31/2021 at 4:43 PM, David Marsh said:

Really looking forward to seeing what Klemm can get out of this offensive line. I've been less than impressed the last few years to be honest. 

We have a starting five right now of Bass, Walk, Forsyth, Jones and Sala right now.  Add Jackson-Light and....

Mr. FishDuck

On 12/31/2021 at 4:43 PM, David Marsh said:

Not disparaging Moore but I viewed him as the least talented of the starting group. He did much better when he was moved to the interior. 

On 12/31/2021 at 7:21 PM, kirklandduck said:

Not disparaging Moore but I viewed him as the least talented of the starting group. He did much better when he was moved to the interior. 

True... 

I also think Walk did a better job at center than Forsyth.

I've seen way too many low snaps this year... Not catastrophicly low but consistently slightly low which could always cause a problem.

On 12/31/2021 at 7:23 PM, David Marsh said:

True... 

I also think Walk did a better job at center than Forsyth.

I've seen way too many low snaps this year... Not catastrophicly low but consistently slightly low which could always cause a problem.

Yeah I thought Walk did better at C as well. 

Remember all those horrible snaps Lockie had to deal with in the 2nd half of the TCU Alamo Bowl? As if it weren't hard enough for him... 

On 12/31/2021 at 7:42 PM, kirklandduck said:

Remember all those horrible snaps Lockie had to deal with in the 2nd half of the TCU Alamo Bowl? As if it weren't hard enough for him... 

2nd string QB and 2nd string center all at once... That game was a special kind of disaster. 

After this last Alamo Bowl I'm more convinced the Alamo Bowl is cursed for Oregon. 

Next time Oregon gets an Alamo Bowl I think they should just decline lol.

• Haha 1

With Walk at center we put up huge numbers in the running game not as much with Forsyth.