Charles Fischer

Husky Hubris Humbled... "In the Short-Term, it Doesn’t Look Good."

I am not going to do this all the time, but this is an epic moment in the long history of our rivalry with the Huskies, and I cannot restrain from loving and sharing this article.

What Latest UW Huskies Football Departure Says About State of Program by Brent Stecker of 710Sports

Makes me so sad...

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Crying shame; so much wasted prowess!

• Haha 2

Awww... Poor butsniffers. Ducks steal their personnel. Kitty steals their food.

Instructions-unclear cat food.jpg

Charles, do it all the time!  Big smiling emoji here.

I think the ex fuskies are only coming here because they want to be pampered with raincoats.

I think they may begin cutting back on their nike dawg hat purchases. They seem to be becoming the Detroit Lions of the Pac-12.

Unknown.jpeg

As Brock Huard says about Oregon, it's a more attractive job. Yes, overall, Washington does lead the series, 60-48-5. But since 1971, 50 years, half a century, Oregon is in front, 25-23, no games were played in 2001, or 2020. 

So, while the Huskies were piling up the wins when results were sent by telegraph, Oregon has been the more attractive job for a long time. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/8/2022 at 9:14 AM, 30Duck said:

So, while the Huskies were piling up the wins when results were sent by telegraph, Oregon has been the more attractive job for a long time.

A sweet third-degree burn...

Mr. FishDuck

On 1/7/2022 at 9:19 PM, Charles Fischer said:

I am not going to do this all the time, but this is an epic moment in the long history of our rivalry with the Huskies, and I cannot restrain from loving and sharing this article.

What Latest UW Huskies Football Departure Says About State of Program by Brent Stecker of 710Sports

Makes me so sad...

giphy.gif

At least they were both being respectful towards Oregon's program as you usually don't hear that kind of praise our way from the hateful up north. I look at it like what the SEC always or say Bama, Georgia, you know the big boys is they come in and poach promising coach's. Now this is what Oregon is doing and it will work out. They just have to work it harder than everybody else and this includes SC and I really don't think they've bettered themselves over us. I believe Lanning has a plan of who and where everybody recruits. This should work out well for Oregon now.