ICamel

Big Plans For Oregon Baseball

Received an email from Coach Wasikowski regarding the upcoming season. Found this to be of interest;

"The Pac 12 Head Coach’s recommendation to the conference office was approved to allow for a traditional 56 game regular season playing schedule with the standard 30 conference games.  This was excellent news, especially considering how that discussion played out last fall in the sport of football.  We have scheduled 33 home games for the regular season and intend to have that number increased during our post season Omaha run.  At this time, fans are not allowed to attend practices or games, but we are optimistic these restrictions will ease in the coming days and we can pack PK park once again!"

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for posting that, ICamel. It will be great to get the new era of Oregon baseball, under Coach Wasikowskii, started. 

It's long past time to raise the level of this program to match the other great Oregon programs.

How many Baseball fans of Oregon are there out there in this audience?  I am looking forward to some threads about the team this spring and hope to watch them in action if possible.

At FishDuck, we used to do articles about the team back in the day, but they are "lightly-read" compared to Football.  Thus we had to focus efforts on the sport most are into...but I was REALLY looking forward to having a forum someday to be able to discuss Baseball and Softball in topics, even though we don't have articles.

This is going to be another new FUN thing for me to enjoy about the forum!

Oregon vs Washington game 2014_GB.jpg

Ha! Got that Husky LONG before he got to the base!

Mr. FishDuck