Charles Fischer

Upcoming: FishDuck Feed of Oregon Sports News

My FishDuck Friends ... a very valuable feature of this forum that we will roll out just before Spring Football is the FishDuck Feed, the Daily Article Links of Oregon Sports News.  A Pinned Topic for each day will be at the top of the forum where you can come in and click on the links of all the other articles from other sites in this one place and not have to go searching among over 20 different Oregon-centric sites.

It will make it easy, it will be free and thus you could spend hours of fun reading about Our Beloved Ducks in this one place.

When you want to discuss an article?  You are in the safest place to do so because of No Trolls Allowed!  This will be so handy for all of us and I look forward to offering this feature to you; for now, please post links of articles and Oregon Sports News in a new topic and offer your thoughts about it in the post.

Below is what the listing will look like on any given day where we expect to see between 12 and 50 articles/news:

What Iowa State’s Matt Campbell said about playing Oregon in Fiesta Bowl - oregonlive.com

Fiesta Bowl: Tyler Shough, Brock Purdy meet again in home state of Arizona-(NBC Sports NW)

Oregon Football: Is Joe Moorhead Adding the New GoGo Offense?  (FishDuck)

Bryan McClendon has Delivered Immediate Recruiting Results..(OregonLive)

Know the foe: The 10 best recruits on ISU's football roster by 247 Sports

Ducks Down Dawgs, Remain Unbeaten by GoDucks.com
Mario Cristobal earns six-year extension by Daily Emerald

Surprise Stars Propel Oregon to Pac-12 Championship by FishDuck

Postgame Post Mortem: Takeaways from Oregon’s win over USC by Whole Flock of Ducks

Bowl Games 2020-21: Complete Schedule of Matchups by Bleacher Report

The College Football Playoff System Needs an Overhaul Because This Format Stinks by Bleacher Report

Nation's top JUCO OT Jordan Moko places Ducks in Top 3 by 247 Sports

Mr. FishDuck

When this feature is up and going...this site will be the place to hang-out and read Oregon Sports articles all day.  And then when I want to post--it is all safe and protected from the Trolls!

I'm going to lap up Duck Sports news like water!  (Isn't that what a laptop is for?)

The DAL is going to be where I turn to immediately for the latest news articles on other sites in the last couple of hours!

A Rockin' New Year's Eve on Feb. 10th. You go now, Mr. FishDuck.

You've been an Aggravator before. Soon you will become an Aggregator.

We will have to check with Jon, but I think Sade did a song in the early 80's about you, "Cool Aggregator". Or, am I confused again?

Keep in mind that Mr. FishDuck is completely new at this, and thus why he will learn which sites require subscription and only list later the articles that are free.  (Of which are most of them out there) And he told me that he is first getting the community used to the forum, and in early February will have the DAL up and running each day.

He is also going to need help bringing these in each day, and I would hope that so many that will enjoy the benefits of Charles's labors would kick in a few hours a week of help for the community.  (He has to work during the day to make certain I am fully fed and on time)

Of course I would help, but my paws don't work well on a keyboard...  (You may think I am a pretty smart dog and that is because I'm not a Husky!)

On 12/12/2020 at 2:50 PM, Oregon Reigns said:

When this feature is up and going...this site will be the place to hang-out and read Oregon Sports articles all day.  And then when I want to post--it is all safe and protected from the Trolls!

I’m with you, Fishduck just keeps getting better.