30Duck

Did you Know that Oregon has been this Good?

By now, we've gone over how thoroughly Oregon has dominated Washington. In the last 25 years, Oregon has the 8th most wins in the country. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Wow, I now see why the rest of the conference throws so much shade. 

USC below Utah is shocking to me.

Oregon has a two season lead.

Crazy 

Go 🦆🦆🦆s

Interesting if you go to the article Oregon doesn't lose it's lead to sc, or anybody until you total 45 years. As somebody whose total years exceeds this amount I am shocked at how the totals add up.

The Oregon Football Program is the dominant program over many, many decades. We really are the only program in the Pac-12 which knows how to fly! Time to take to the air again, and build on that lead!

On 1/12/2022 at 9:27 PM, Just Ducky said:

USC below Utah is shocking to me.

Oregon has a two season lead.

Crazy 

Go 🦆🦆🦆s

Yeah...but they didn't join the Pac until 2011, in spite of USuC having those big years under Pete Carroll, those slipped away quickly like grasping oil in one's hand.  The oil of cheaters.  Utah was beating Alabama in the Sugar Bowl and dominating the MWC or the Wack or wherever they came from, first with Urban Meyer 

Oregon leads Washington by 64 games, Washington is ahead of Oregon State by 15; less than 1/4 as many, and yet they believe they're the Top Dog?

The Ducks are the Dawgs in the Pac-12

On 1/13/2022 at 9:51 AM, 30Duck said:

Oregon leads Washington by 64 games, Washington is ahead of Oregon State by 15; less than 1/4 as many, and yet they believe they're the Top Dog?

The Ducks are the Dawgs in the Pac-12

The Ducks are flying above and beyond the rest of the Pac-12, who are just stuck on the ground much like a dawg, beaver, bear, cougar, buffalo, bruin or really any of the other mascots. It will be nice to see the Oregon Program again take flight under Lanning, that is where we should be!

6158rz.jpg

OREGON, USC and UTAH - call Bob Bowlsby!