30Duck

Dillingham to Pittman: Go to FSU

He's from Florida.

On 1/18/2022 at 12:33 PM, Duckhart said:

He's from Florida.

Actually from California

It makes no sense to try to convince Pittman to be a Duck after he made his move.  When someone wants to go, fill the slot with a player who wants to be in the program.  That exchange is always an upgrade.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Like 1

On 1/18/2022 at 1:11 PM, Grandpa Duck said:

It makes no sense to try to convince Pittman to be a Duck after he made his move.  When someone wants to go, fill the slot with a player who wants to be in the program.  That exchange is always an upgrade.

I think Dillingham knew that Pittman probably couldn't come back to Oregon, he probably hurt the locker room far too much so encouraging Pittman to continue to go to FSU was the right decision. Dillingham didn't need to create a locker room problem when he didn't have one.

• Thumbs Up 8

On 1/18/2022 at 1:20 PM, David Marsh said:

I think Dillingham knew that Pittman probably couldn't come back to Oregon, he probably hurt the locker room far too much so encouraging Pittman to continue to go to FSU was the right decision. Dillingham didn't need to create a locker room problem when he didn't have one.

That!!

I think that, in all probability, MC invited Pittman to leave for this very reason.

How he left, what he said, moving on was a Fresh Start for Mycah.  I enjoyed his outgoing personality.  Watched his YT channel with his GF Maddie, they both are very good athletes to U of O.  My older sister has attended many games and was telling me all the positives of the Lady Ducks.  His blog of the team was of the locker room and the work up to game day.  Things changed, so IMHO, the move was necessary.  Good advice from Dillingham.

• Like 1