30Duck

Top 10 Winningest Teams, 2018-00, Oregon Yes, UW, NO.

I don't know which is better...celebrating Oregon on top or Washington looking up at us!

giphy.gif

I......AM.....Relevant!

• Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

We will have to go back several years to find a span long enough for Washington's win % to be higher than is Oregon's. 

giphy.gif

Since 2000, Washington has a winning % of .533, 137-120, Oregon's is .725, 192-73. It would take a very long time to get to where Washington's winning % is higher. 

17 hours ago, 30Duck said:

We will have to go back several decades* to find a span long enough for Washington's win % to be higher than is Oregon's.

*Fixed that for you!

Edited by ICamel
  • Like 1

The University of Washington isn't a school where a men's program thrives or ever really wins anything. They have never won a NCAA title, they do 'claim' some, but they haven't officially won anything. 

Oregon has won 33 National title, 19 men's titles, 14 women's titles.

Until the men at Washington step up and win something, they just aren't relevant. Also remember last time we played they were laying down on the field before they even got the ball. I would imagine any self respecting huskie probably doesn't appreciate being call Washington's mascot, it is a proud breed.

I usually save this for "Husky Week" in the fall, but Washington has won a total of eight National Championships, (compared to Oregon's 33) and as Haywarduck noted, none among the men.  Of course they howl about their Mens Rowing Championships, but this is not an NCAA sanctioned sport; it is a club sport.

If we are going to count non-NCAA sanctioned sports, then Oregon gets to count their club National Championships in Tumbling, Frisbee Golf and Bass Fishing(For real!)

Bass Fishing at Oregon.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

As stated the husky is a proud breed and Nick the Siberian Husky won best in show in 2020. Nick beats out all of the mens programs for a national tltle. The dawgs may want to hire Nick to consult on what it takes to win a national title. 

What a real champion husky looks like, because we have never seen one before.

image.jpeg

Edited by Haywarduck
add picture
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, 30Duck said:

The only reason why the Pac 12 is left out of the playoffs is EAST COAST BIAS!

*sees the statistics.*

*slinks away*