Charles Fischer

Finally...Going After and Getting A Visit From a 5-Star Running Back!

How could there be any more opportunity than at Oregon?  Book 'em him Danno!

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

My hope is that the yellow and green O starts to look very familiar alongside those other schools.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 2/20/2022 at 9:09 PM, Ktmguy2018 said:

My hope is that the yellow and green O starts to look very familiar alongside those other schools.

It has been but it hasn't been winning so much overall... 

But what I love the most is how much it sticks out. Green and yellow! No red or white nonsense.

• Thumbs Up 1

All he has to see and hear is the video of the hiring of RB coach Locklyn. I believe there are 5 RB in the pros because of his tutelage. And I don't believe they were superstars.

If you are uber talented why wouldn't you want the crux of his philosophy to possibly become one of the greatest ever.

As long as you are;

NO DIVA! ( Kurt Rambis)

Meant as a shout out to Kurt Rambis. Damn this getting old is ..... 

Shoot messed up again!

Runs track and has a stiff arm already, already love this guy.

One of the most coveted prospects to come out of Southwest Florida in recent memory. A one-cut-and-go type of running back that’s powerful enough to get it done in-between the tackles. Excellent vision and overall feel for the position allows him to get up field in a hurry and attack holes. Outstanding contact balance combined with an effective stiff arm makes it extremely difficult for high school defenders to bring him to the ground. Has experience working out of single back, shotgun and pistol formations. Limited context when it comes to pass blocking, but should be able to chip away at college-sized defensive linemen given his size and physical nature. Track background shows up on Friday nights as he’s consistently pulling away from defenses. Catches the ball well and should be able to move the chains via the screen game, if those type of plays are on the call sheet. Wear and tear not much of a concern at this stage in his development as he’s averaged only 12 carries a game his first two years of high school. Likely to emerge as an impact player for a Top 25 program given foot speed and ability to shed would-be tacklers. Will be on the radar of NFL scouts one day if everything comes together.

Also runs track. Ran an 11.14 100 as a sophomore after posting an 11.09 100 and 22.01 200 as a freshman. Posted a wind-aided 10.89 (3.3) as an eighth-grader.

2021: Totaled 1,755 rushing yards while averaging 9.0 yards per carry. Helped Lehigh go a perfect 3-0 in district play and make second round of Sunshine State's 7A playoffs.

2020: Appeared in nine games for a Lehigh Lightning team that went 5-5. Missed Florida's 7A state playoff game against Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas due to injury. Ended up carrying the ball 100 times for 980 yards and eight touchdowns. Eclipsed the 200-yard mark rushing twice (Riverdale, Sarasota). Entered the season Ranked No. 1 in The News-Press/Naples Daily News Big 15.

2019: MaxPreps Freshman All-American. Totaled 854 yards and six touchdowns on 111 carries for a Lehigh Lightning squad that won a district title.

• Thanks 1

Willie Cristobal and Miami didn't make the cut?