30Duck

Graves: "I Did a Terrible Job of Coaching"

10952080.jpg
247SPORTS.COM

Oregon women's basketball coach Kelly Graves, and guards Te-Hina Paopao and Endyia Rogers spoke with media members...

I can't be sure but I think Kelly Graves is upset with the officials.  Random quotes from the article...

Obviously lost my cool late. I can't comment, of course, on the reasons why because some people are protected.

I didn't say anything. Didn't say a thing. There you go. That gets you a T these days.

Well, you and I can talk off the record. I, of course, can't say anything because of the rules. So I can't say anything. But you and I, we live in the same hometown. We can have a beer sometime and talk about it. You watched the game.

I guess I gestured in the wrong way, breathed in the wrong way, something to that extent. And they made us pay. They got the -- I think the 3 from the 3-point shot. They made all those. One of the technicals. And then their basketball.

• Thumbs Up 2

Whatever you think about the ref’s call, you don’t put your fate in their hands. The alpha dog on the team with four fouls late in the game just needs to contest the shot, live with the results and live to compete for the victory.

Easy to say from the armchair I know but that’s what it takes to win the tough ones. Good luck in the tournament ladies.

I cannot help but wonder if a little "Oregon-Payback" is going on after our glory years?

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

Not playing Prince and Kyei more is boggling. 

• Thumbs Up 1