30Duck

Tom Brady is Coming Back to Tampa Bay Next Season

Minion Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1

It's time to think about the world we're going to leave behind for Keith Richards....... and Tom Brady.

Edited by The Kamikaze Kid
  • Haha 4

At what point is he just going to walk away and realize his time has past. It is amazing to watch one of the GOAT in his prime, and even show what he can do as he ages, but he needs to step away, before he isn't able to gracefully. There is no doubt he can still play the game, but it is time for others to take the torch, and time for him to move on..

main-qimg-b9c4434a9f33e1cb5fc6bfddff4def09-lq-1.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

As a bears fan, it sucks he's coming back. As a sports fan I am so happy. He deserves to go out on his shield unaware of father time catching up to him.

Much like the stupid money being thrown about with NIL deals this didn't turn out to be a good investment.

The football Brady used to throw his final touchdown pass was auctioned off for $518,000, ESPN’s Jenna Laine reports. The starting bid was $100,000 and a total of 23 people put bids in for the ball.

• Haha 2

With this news I expect Tampa Bay to be in the mix next season and make a good run at an NFL title. 

I guess hanging out with the wife and kids got old in a hurry?

Has there ever been a better long term competitor than Tom Brady? In this day and age would TB have stayed in Ann Arbor and sat on the bench? He waited to play for years and defeated Alabama in his last game at Michigan.

$ wise he could have hung it up years ago; especially, when considering the money made by his spouse.

Some dudes just cannot shake the locker room and the thrill of game day. 

As an old-timer, I wish nothing but the best for a guy playing in the NFL close to 50 years of age, AMAZING!

I wish Montana, Aikman, Marino, and Jim Kelly could still play.

I wish Staubach,  Bradshaw, Griese, and Unitas could still play.

I would have loved to see Otto Graham play. 

Legends are never unwelcome in my book.  And frankly, Tom Brady is better than all but a handful of players this very second.  

The newbies are good...very good.  But they're not Jedi Warriors yet Skywalker.

Long live Tom Brady.  He definitely still has it.  As usual, he needs blazing speed at WR, because he still gets them the ball.

For once, I like watching Darth Vader anihilating Padawans.  That's my kind of villain ( if you haven't figured it out yet, I'm not fond of many young bucks coming up these days...they're arrogant, disrespectful, and don't show love for the game).  

Long live the era that instilled fan worship of football.  Tom Brady is a throwback to those dudes.  

A couple more of these at 45 coming from a 25 year old at full speed, force may have him questioning the decision. I know I was pretty sharp in my 40's physically and mentally, but I didn't recover as fast. The old aches and pains from past injuries also start talking to you at odd times. It is amazing to watch what he can do, but I cringe at knowing the outcome of the wrong hit, accidental mistake.

I also question the impact on not being there for his kids as he could be long term. You can't make up for missed time with your kids as they go through milestones, or just little moments. The pull of being one of the guys is strong, but he will always regret missing moments with his children more in hindsight.

vd9eezycsaij1xg5xn42.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

On 3/14/2022 at 11:57 AM, Mike West said:

I wish Montana, Aikman, Marino, and Jim Kelly could still play.

I wish Staubach,  Bradshaw, Griese, and Unitas could still play.

I would have loved to see Otto Graham play. 

Legends are never unwelcome in my book.  And frankly, Tom Brady is better than all but a handful of players this very second.  

The newbies are good...very good.  But they're not Jedi Warriors yet Skywalker.

Long live Tom Brady.  He definitely still has it.  As usual, he needs blazing speed at WR, because he still gets them the ball.

For once, I like watching Darth Vader anihilating Padawans.  That's my kind of villain ( if you haven't figured it out yet, I'm not fond of many young bucks coming up these days...they're arrogant, disrespectful, and don't show love for the game).  

Long live the era that instilled fan worship of football.  Tom Brady is a throwback to those dudes.  

I did watch Otto Graham play (SIGH.)