Charles Fischer

Justin Herbert Still Amazes Analysts...

Fun to see this analysis, and frankly the hand-fighting between receivers and DBs always surprises me as to what both sides get away with.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Every time I watch Justin play for the Chargers and make the amazing throws that he does, and I hear all the announcers talk that he truly is one of the best QB's in the NFL, I'm just glad that his time at Oregon didn't hurt his NFL chances and that landing at the Chargers is as good as it was going to be for him and us. Two legendary, 1 in the HOF, the other destined to be there, played at Oregon and for the Chargers!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

On 3/31/2022 at 9:43 AM, 30Duck said:

Every time I watch Justin play for the Chargers and make the amazing throws that he does, and I hear all the announcers talk that he truly is one of the best QB's in the NFL, I'm just glad that his time at Oregon didn't hurt his NFL chances and that landing at the Chargers is as good as it was going to be for him and us. Two legendary, 1 in the HOF, the other destined to be there, played at Oregon and for the Chargers!

It was probably a blessing that Mario coached Herbert down.

The Chargers are a perfect fit for him.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have a lot more respect for Peyton Manning's opinion of a quarterback than I do that of Aaron Fentress. Just sayin'.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ha! Herbert still amazes analysts, but not Aaron Fentress. Typical.