30Duck

Riley Schedules USC Practices so he can Watch Tiger at The Masters

If there were actual tigers walking the greens at Augusta I might watch. 

Tigerfirstround.png
WWW.ON3.COM

Lincoln Riley on Tiger Woods: ‘If he’s playing, I’m watching.’ USC's practice schedule this weekend means Riley can watch.

Tiger is the number in story in sports right now. Don't blame him.

I imagine more than a few of his players are watching too.

The fact that this guy has had five major back surgeries and can still walk is amazing.

The fact that the guy then somehow came back after all of that and won another green jacket in 2019, kind of makes him Superman as far as I'm concerned. Anyone who has had a single back surgery knows what I'm talking about, let alone five.

Oh yeah, not to mention the car accident that nearly killed him less than 14 months ago and potentially could have cost him his leg. 

The Masters story for me is that Woods is walking, let alone golfing and competing against the greatest players in the world. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Tiger is one of the ultimate competitors. He could hold all the records, but seems to thrive on making things even more challenging. He changed his swing after winning the Masters by 12 strokes! Who does that? His competitiveness is must watch tv.

• Thumbs Up 1

Tiger is amazing, however watching golf is like watching paint dry to me. Playing it is all together different though.

• Thumbs Up 1

Riley Schedules USC Practices so he can Watch Tiger at The Masters, and Conerly sign with the Ducks!

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

That is not a good look for a coach. Your team should come first. Not watching another athlete play ... focus on your own team. Bet he does have a nice TV in that $17M house though.

• Thumbs Up 3

On 4/8/2022 at 6:37 PM, Haywarduck said:

Riley Schedules USC Practices so he can Watch Tiger at The Masters, and Conerly sign with the Ducks!

The timing could not be better. 

• Thumbs Up 2