FishDuck Article

5-Star Conerly Choosing Oregon Makes Huskies Hurl

I thought many of you would want to see what the Huskies are writing...

Josh-Conerly-Jr.-Announcement_CBS-Sports
FISHDUCK.COM

While Oregon fans have had plenty of reasons to celebrate their advantage in the rivalry versus Washington, the most recent choice of 5-Star Josh Conerly Jr.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

Two Sites: FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks forum, The only "Forum with Decorum!" And All-Volunteer? What a wonderful community of Duck fans!

I don't want them posting that stuff on the forum here ... But I still love reading all about their misery from afar. 

• Haha 1

There fixed it,

“Oh, how we love to ponder about Those Miserable Dawgs!”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I'll have a cup of fusky tears please. Extra Large!

Yep, money is the only reason recruits choose Oregon...right?  (The world according to Huskies)

Mr. FishDuck

Guest Axel

Let the Huskies cry themselves into a state of irrelevance. What is this “206” over which they weep? A telephone area code? Have these deranged dog-lickers lost what’s left of their microscopic, flea-bitten minds? Yes, they have. Never has there been a sillier question.

We now turn our eyes to the University of Spoiled Cheaters, so named not because the initials match up, but because it is verifiably true. While Husky fans are beyond delusional and somehow think they’re entitled, USC fans are utterly self-absorbed—they know they’re entitled.

They call themselves Troy, which is about as smug and stomach-retching as you can get. And all of fake Greekdom was positive that a shady deal was already done. Josh Conerly would certainly be coming to play football in that rotting, decaying crypt that SC arrogantly calls a coliseum.

But no. Conerly rejected those snotty clods in cardinal and gold, and now Trojan tears are flowing like dirty money from Lori Loughlin. Truth be told, SC fans are even bigger crybabies than those hopeless losers in Huskytown. Embittered Trojan fans are about as rational as a two-year-old screaming in the candy aisle at Safeway.

Those semi-comatose football pundits have already anointed Lincoln Riley as the greatest mind since Plato, the greatest humanitarian since Hippocrates, and the greatest coach since that Egyptian guy in charge of building the pyramids. But SC fans are totally disjointed--sobbing, wailing, and bawling that Riley let their 5-star sure-thing get away.

Yes, those lame-brained gasbags in la-la land really believed that they held deed over Josh Conerly’s decision. If there’s anything worse than a control freak, try the ones on steroids--USC style.

Husky fans can be humbled and humiliated, the shiftless morons that they are. Trojan fans, though, cannot be humbled. They will never accept losing, even though these pompous, overbearing egomaniacs deserve to lose in more humiliating fashion than Lucifer at the gates of hell.

Yes, USC will win some, and we’re going to get some rainy weekends that would scare the bejesus out of Noah. Life bites at times. But that’s no reason to lose our heads and want USC to be any good. In fact, we need a good SC like we need M&M’s to be laced with fentanyl.

Back in the 60s, when O.J. was only killing it on the gridiron, Oregon was a football wasteland. That script has flipped. The Ducks are dominant, USC is in dormancy, and O.J. is a total waste, just like that hunk-of-junk Heisman that was once awarded to him.

But should you someday be in the wrong state, and in the wrong city, and should you take a wrong turn on the 405 and wind up in that decrepit pile of stones that USC calls home, you’ll see a giant replica of O.J.’s number 32 displayed for all to see beneath that loathsome, belching torch.

Call it cold-hearted hubris, chutzpah to the insane degree, disrespect for the dead, or outright stupidity, that’s USC in a Trojan-helmet shell.

Skewering those ridiculous, revolting Huskies is always such great fun. But sticking it to those abhorrent Trojans is sport that simply must be done.

There is no better way to start the day then one of Axel‘s humorous post. The best!

• Thumbs Up 3

Mr. FishDuck

Back in 1978, when fuskies were a little closer to relevant, musical theater had a hit that was my mind's first chuckle at the time UT A&M started throwing mounds of cash in the NIL bucket, quickly followed by Tennessee and whoever else 👍 thinks it's a great idea... "Best Little Whorehouse In Texas".

The title song even states, "Texas has a WHOREHOUSE in it!"

Try as they may, that is not a corner I believe U Duh fans, for all their prowess, will ever be able to paint Oregon in to.

Seems to me, they are accusing the Ducks of following a path the fuskies have been, historically  (or should I say, hysterically?), far more familiar with.

This weekend Oregon lands JC, Huskies melt, condoms burst and I got the Fender 65 twin reverb guitar amp for my birthday. More weekends like this please.

• Haha 1

Recommended reading for fans of the team that lost to Montana: Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds by Charles Mackay, first published in 1871.

None of the dollar amounts quoted by the Husky forum posters have been confirmed, but even if all of them are true...so what? I think Oregon fans need to come to the realization that we are going to be paying recruits lots of money through NLI, and for some recruits the bigger payday Oregon offers will seal the deal.

Again, so what? Don't hide from it. It's the new reality, and a Husky or Beaver fan saying we're giving recruits the bag does not need to be taken as a put down.

Embrace it , own it, and be grateful for it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nice first post, and welcome to the forum! Do share your thoughts often, as we want to see all opinions on all topics…

Mr. FishDuck

Nothing better than exerting our recruiting dominance over SC again and getting another big time recruit from the Washington and making the trojans' and fuskies' fan bases cry!!! 

• Thumbs Up 1

Most of this is just amusing, but a couple of comments really angered me.  An example:  

“Honestly, what ever happened to loyalty to a community? No 206 kid should ever go to UO, ever. Looks like getting enough money has changed that thought.”

How sad that any supposed adult thinks a kid "owes" them as fans anything, and that choosing a school the fans don't like is somehow being disloyal to the whole community.  A very large portion of Seattle couldn't give a rat's derriere about UW football, just as a significant portion of Oregon couldn't care less about how the Ducks do.  This decision will impact not just the next few year's of this kid's life, but his ENTIRE life - NFL prospects, education, preparation for a successful pro career, preparation for a career after football, possibly meeting someone who could become his spouse, lifelong friends, and on and on.  

But a few sickeningly spoiled fans think somehow this kid owes THEM something.  I'm sure there are kids at Oregon right now who came from Seattle - do the fans get upset about them?  No, because they don't have a bunch of stars next to their name.  And I'd say the same thing about anyone who complains about an Oregon kid going to UW or UCLA or anywhere else.  

This anonymous turd and his/her ilk are nothing more than petulant children throwing a tantrum because they didn't get their way - didn't get something that somehow, in their derangement, they have come to feel they DESERVE.  Screw what is best for this kid and/or what he wants to do - HE OWES ME!!

Pathetic.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

E91F49D4-3FD8-4D4C-BAD0-20E857AE1850.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1