GoDucks24

Team Captains in 2021?

Hey yall, I was trying to figure out who the team captains were for football in 2021 but having some trouble. Anyone able to help me out?

Sure. Remember it well. On offense, it was a guy named Mario. On defense, it was Cristobal. And, for special teams, it was Mario Cristobal.

Yer welcome.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

I think they rotated from game to game with the high profile players being most often.

On 4/16/2022 at 11:18 AM, Duck 1972 said:

I think they rotated from game to game with the high profile players being most often.

This is pretty much what I have seen, I was hoping they had permanent dudes but I guess we can’t expect such simple things under Mario.

Edited by GoDucks24

It could be used as a reward for the past week at practice.

Here's my latest "brilliant" idea for the next NIL offer to a high school star:  "Hey, kid, if you sign with us, we'll make you a team captain for our week #5 game this year."

• Thumbs Up 1

Don Essig will introduce you. You'll ride out on the back of the Harley with Puddles. We'll pass the basket around Autzen like a giant "Sunday go to meeting" thing and you get the take. And half of all the proceeds from the sale of Bellotti Burgers to boot. 

Sweet!

On 4/16/2022 at 10:34 AM, WiseKwacker said:

Here's my latest "brilliant" idea for the next NIL offer to a high school star:  "Hey, kid, if you sign with us, we'll make you a team captain for our week #5 game this year."

And Duck Vision will chronicle your life from conception to commitment.