Charles Fischer

Justius Lowe Impressing Coaches ALREADY

Told ya.  Before he even committed--"he has football speed."  He is the sleeper of the '22 recruiting class to me...from the state of OREGON!

IMG_1149.jpeg?w=640
DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Ducks WR Justius Lowe was thrown into the deep end and asked to swim this spring. The Oregon coaches have been impressed thus far.

And yes...he was a 3-Star at Rivals!  See below...  

v35
N.RIVALS.COM

Justius Lowe - 3 Star Wide receiver for Oregon on DuckSportsAuthority

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

2 great tall recruits and transfer by coaches Adams, Dillingham and Lanning. Things are so bright in our WR room they gotta wear shades 😎.

• Thumbs Up 3

How high can Lowe go! Seems like we have solved our WR problem which plagued Justin, now on to the next Justin, or just top shelf qb to continue our qb tradition. We seem to have weapons, a staff which knows how to develop them, use them, and now the qb, who will it be!

• Thumbs Up 1

Not AB

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

I will take the experience and a new start. That is if we become explosive again. I believe we will and Bo is a go.

Does anyone have information on his status?  Offer list ranges from Montana State to Notre Dame,  According to the participation report he didn't play a snap this year.  Injured?  Overrated?

I received the impression that he was just raw and had a ways to go in development.  But again--it was an impression from what I read on the pay sites; no proof.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

I heard Joey on a Portland radio show say that he needed route running and blocking technique work.  Just speculation but I think Thornton may have been concerned about being passed on the depth chart next year by Lowe.

• Thumbs Up 1

I love 3 star recruits like Lowe... and Justin Herbert and Marcus Mariota.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Great post! 1
  • Applause 1

College, seems to be the place for a lot of latent talent to excel and grow.  He will learn to block, watch film, learn why timing, route running is so important.  They grow up alot.  Put on weight and strength.  Playing against better and faster athletes.

• Go Ducks! 1