Gusduck71

My Wish List for the 2022 Season. What's Yours?

Special teams: Kickoffs that result in a TB a majority of the time; tackling/blocking effectively; precision punting.

Offense: Efficient with limited false starts and let's see those tight ends!

Defense: Aggressive without stupid personal fouls.

Coaching: Consistent; clock management; discipline; sportsmanship; honesty.

That's what I want to see from our Beloved Ducks! 

Please add your thoughts.

• Thumbs Up 6

All good stuff. Couldn’t agree more.

If the Ducks can achieve most of that, the wins will follow, and we’ll all be very happy.

• Thumbs Up 1

Score 40 points per game average or more.

Give up 20 points a game average or less.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

9 wins, and I don't think that's being greedy. (o.k. 8 😎 1st year coach)

Kool Aide Mike says bring home a Natty ( yes, this year).

Who says fantasies are for kids?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Guest Axel

My Top 10 Predictions for the 2022 Football Season

10.  Bethune-Cookman 55, Miami 3  (Cristobal era begins, has great alibis for Hurricane fans)

9.  Portland State 73, Washington 6  (Vikings put helmets on backwards in second half “to make things fair”)

8.  Toledo 32, Washington 0 (That’s not Toledo out of the MAC, folks; that’s Toledo, Oregon)

7.  Rice 57, USC 3  (Traveler sent to glue factory at half time, Song Girls quit over NIL dispute, Lincoln Riley gets sick in all 12 of his bathrooms after game)

6.  Oregon State 2, Washington 0  (Beavers throttle those miserable Huskies with a season-high 17 yards of total offense)

5.  Ducks 34, Georgia 0  (Lanning rests starters, coaches take field after first quarter)

4.  Ducks 77, Oregon State 0  (Lanning rests starters, cheerleaders play second half)

3.  Ducks 94, Washington 0  (Lanning rests starters, Autzen concessionaires play entire game)

2.  Ducks 142, Utah 0 in Pac-12 title game (Lanning denies revenge angle, apologizes to Duck fans for not getting to 150)

1.  National championship game--Ducks 86, Ohio State 2 (odious Buckeyes block punt out of end zone, first points scored on Ducks all season. Lanning vows “vast improvement” in 2023)

Axel is a treasure to Oregon fans…

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Noah and Flowe stay healthy all year, and they are at least in the hunt for a Butkis Award.

We have a Heisman candidate at qb and plenty of back-up time.

We have a 1,000 yd, rusher and a 1,000 yd. receiver.

We go from 111th to 11th in sack rate.

From 107th in penalty yardage in games to 30th, aggressive, but not stupid!

We go from 115th in scoring defense to top 20.

There are plenty more statistics I would like to see improved, not just scoring and wins, but I will take an improvement in those two as well.

Lastly a couple wins to finish out the season. Losing our last 3-4 can never happen again under our new coach!

• Thumbs Up 2

My big wish is that the defense becomes every bit as disturbing to the other teams that Chip's offense was, the coaches have no idea what to do about it! The offense is completely unpredictable, no false starts. Oregon's TE brings back memories of Gronk, the line opens a hole, the RB hits it and it's touchdown time! WR's get separation and the QB hits them in stride!

Have 70 on the Huskies at halftime. 

On 4/21/2022 at 4:26 AM, Axel said:

My Top 10 Predictions for the 2022 Football Season

10.  Bethune-Cookman 55, Miami 3  (Cristobal era begins, has great alibis for Hurricane fans)

9.  Portland State 73, Washington 6  (Vikings put helmets on backwards in second half “to make things fair”)

8.  Toledo 32, Washington 0 (That’s not Toledo out of the MAC, folks; that’s Toledo, Oregon)

7.  Rice 57, USC 3  (Traveler sent to glue factory at half time, Song Girls quit over NIL dispute, Lincoln Riley gets sick in all 12 of his bathrooms after game)

6.  Oregon State 2, Washington 0  (Beavers throttle those miserable Huskies with a season-high 17 yards of total offense)

5.  Ducks 34, Georgia 0  (Lanning rests starters, coaches take field after first quarter)

4.  Ducks 77, Oregon State 0  (Lanning rests starters, cheerleaders play second half)

3.  Ducks 94, Washington 0  (Lanning rests starters, Autzen concessionaires play entire game)

2.  Ducks 142, Utah 0 in Pac-12 title game (Lanning denies revenge angle, apologizes to Duck fans for not getting to 150)

1.  National championship game--Ducks 86, Ohio State 2 (odious Buckeyes block punt out of end zone, first points scored on Ducks all season. Lanning vows “vast improvement” in 2023)

HOLY TOLEDO! LOL!

On 4/21/2022 at 3:25 AM, Mike West said:

Kool Aide Mike says bring home a Natty ( yes, this year).

Who says fantasies are for kids?

In what sport? KIDDING! 

Love the enthusiasm! There must be some special ingredient in the Kool Aide sold in Vegas?

If legal, please overnight some of that KA to me in South Carolina.

Exciting offense, improvement on defense.  If so, the rest will fall in place.

• Thumbs Up 3

On 4/21/2022 at 11:01 AM, Jon Joseph said:

HOLY TOLEDO! LOL!

Go Boomers!