FishDuck Article

'The Enemy of My Enemy' STILL Needs to be Thrashed

On "Duck-Day" we need to have a little fun, and learn about a new growing sports power at Oregon...

Baseball-2020-vs-WSU_Eric-Evans-of-GoDuc
FISHDUCK.COM

The Ducks of Oregon and the Cougars of Washington State have one massive commonality…a shared Husky Hatred known by no other schools. While that does bind us...

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Two Sites: FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks forum, The only "Forum with Decorum!" And All-Volunteer? What a wonderful community of Duck fans!

Guest Axel

Top 10 Reasons to Hate the Cougars, Too

10.  They have “Washington” in their name

9.  Cougars eat people, duh

8.  The Palouse is weird, and if you don’t believe me, spend all day getting car sick driving up there

7.  No matter how many times they deny it, the Cougars are the little brother of Washington, and I think I'm gonna lose my breakfast

6.  If Pullman isn’t the armpit of the world, I don’t know what is

5.  Talk about dopey mascots. Butch T. Cougar is about as frightening as a house cat

4.  The Mike Leach stench is forever

3.  Don’t give me any of this friend nonsense. The enemy of my enemy is my enemy

2.  That “Air Raid Offense” needs to be grounded and carpet-bombed

1.  The Cougars absolutely suck against the Huskies, leaving Our Beloved Ducks to do all of their dirty work

Axel, I do not know how you come up with all of this about opponents, I just know that we are darn lucky to have it!   So much fun...and below is from the original article by Duckpop22...

I know it’s called “The Palouse.”  And furthermore, I know the origin.  Palouse comes from the Nez Perce word “Poor louse” used to describe the people who were deeded land there in 1853.  This was the beginning of the expression “We was jobbed!”

You promised me water, and a view! Instead I got dirt and Colfax."

“YOU PROMISED ME WATER, AND A VIEW!  INSTEAD I GOT DIRT AND COLFAX.”

• Haha 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 4/23/2022 at 9:23 AM, Axel said:

6.  If Pullman isn’t the armpit of the world,

Ever been to Kabul?

We are allowed 2 armpits after all........

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest Axel
On 4/23/2022 at 9:03 AM, Jon Joseph said:

Ever been to Kabul?

Actually, the closest I've come to Kabul was patrolling the streets of Toledo with a sidearm, shotgun, and M-1 carbine. 

No tank and SAMs?

I do not see Toledo being = to Kabul. But on the other hand, Lubbock, TX is in the running.

Oregon plays at Texas Tech next season. My advice, no matter how big a fan of Puddles you might be,  watch on TV and not in person.

Flying into Vegas with a plane load of TT, one quipped,,..,.looks like Lubbock only doesn’t suck.........

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/23/2022 at 9:48 AM, Jon Joseph said:

I do not see Toledo being = to Kabul. But on the other hand, Lubbock, TX is in the running.

I have lived in both Lubbock and Amarillo. They are pretty much the same, however there is one major difference, the stockyards south of Amarillo. When then wind was blowing out of the southwest from the Hereford stockyards, we would open the door for our cats to go outside. They would take one sniff of the "aroma" and come right back into the house.

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/23/2022 at 9:18 AM, Axel said:

Actually, the closest I've come to Kabul was patrolling the streets of Toledo with a sidearm, shotgun, and M-1 carbine. 

"Heres to the Dawgs of Toledo, Ohio... Ladies, we bid you, 'goodbye'!"

John Denver