Haywarduck

How SC Wins More Games!

5 - 0 lifetime against San Jose State so chalk up another win. As much as it pains me to admit it USC is on their way back. I enjoy watching them struggle and trash talking my Trojan friends so if I had may choice they would stay at the 4 - 8 level.

Unfortunately they are pulling in top talent and will continue to get excellent players. The coaching is much improved and they will be a true competitor to the Ducks. Since it is going to happen might as well look forward to some highly rated matchups between the Oregon and USC. Going to fun!

Edited by LADuck

They still have the second most talent in the conference right now and now they have a good coach.  They might need a year to shore up their OL and DL, but it will happen. After this upcoming season, they will be winning 10+ games consistently. Hopefully we can keep pace with them. 

• Great post! 1

SC also signs LB transfer Eric Gentry from ASU. Gentry would have started for ASU this season and should really help the Trojans D.

2022 free agency in effect ends tomorrow. Have to sign by 5/1 to be eligible for 2022.

SC also signs LB transfer Eric Gentry from ASU. Gentry would have started for ASU this season and should really help the Trojans D.

2022 free agency in effect ends tomorrow. Have to sign by 5/1 to be eligible for 2022.

2023 - USC plays in South Bend. In all likelihood, SC plays 9 conference games. 

I have zero problem with SC not wanting to play 2 P5 opponents in 2023. THIS is savvy Playoff scheduling. Especially for a team with an annual marquee game vs Notre Dame.