Kurt Rambis

I Think John Canzano Is Reading FishDuck

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43
WWW.JOHNCANZANO.COM

Some thoughts for your Tuesday...

He covers the UW spring game "attendance," NIL and transfer portal turmoil in CFB, and all those Ducks going undrafted - all stuff we've been kicking around here quite a bit.

• Thumbs Up 1

I was going to post his article in full...because he states how Dan Lanning is listening to him...or reading him, at minimum.

Thank you Kurt, as over the years--I've had a ton of people tell me how they would see an article on FishDuck, and then almost the same thing a day or two later in OregonLive, Canzano, etc.  I see that the other sites are trying to get tougher with enforcing rules....more than ever before.

And this began after OBD came back into being; a coincidence?  They would say so, but then--they've never credited us when it has been due umpteen times.  (That is a long story of examples)

They have no problem stealing from us...

giphy.gif

• Thumbs Up 7

Mr. FishDuck

Charles Fischer, aka "The GIF Meister."  Just one of the many reasons I click on OBD every day.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/3/2022 at 2:32 PM, WiseKwacker said:

Charles Fischer, aka "The GIF Meister."  Just one of the many reasons I click on OBD every day.

AMEN!

On 5/3/2022 at 11:32 AM, WiseKwacker said:

Those that know me well know that I like to laugh, and look for a reason to laugh.  In this life...gotta have some fun where we can!  (And where would we be without cat GIFs?)

There is the Husky!

giphy.gif

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

I know that if I had to write a column, or discuss PAC12 college football on a regular basis I would definitely use this site as a resource for ideas. There are many good topics discussed here. 

Read Canzano’s article regarding NIL. Apparently, an act of Congress will be necessary to regulate the amounts boosters are paying to athletes. 

I will avoid commenting on who is actually providing guidance to Congress on how to fix this chaotic mess.

On 5/3/2022 at 3:03 PM, Drake said:

I know that if I had to write a column, or discuss PAC12 college football on a regular basis I would definitely use this site as a resource for ideas. There are many good topics discussed here. 

Quite a compliment--and THANKS for that.  It is a superb community...  

Mr. FishDuck

I KNOW other Oregon sites are reading this one... 

About a year ago I wrote an article about how Oregon had failed to recruit the state of Washington. Some of the random comments I came across on other sites about that article were kinda funny... Basically claimed I wasn't a real Oregon fan and didn't know what I was talking about. 

Oregon-v-Washington-2019-Tom-Corno-300x3
FISHDUCK.COM

When J.T. Tuimoloau, a five-star recruit out of the state of Washington, announced Oregon as one of his...

A few days to a week later I see similar articles show up on those sites. Then the comments were more about generous. There is a group out there that really hates FishDuck but that's fine... More fun for us. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I would like to see some 'Base pay' with incentives type of pay structure. You want $1million? Its $125,000 beginning of season and $125 after bowl game at the latest each year. You transfer and the remaining owed is not owed