BigDucksFan

Oregon Basketball Making the Most of Their Season - - link

What has surprised me is how fast the Men and Women both have jelled in a year of so many newcomers and with the weird COVID pressures taking place.

Coach Nordy...it is wonderful to have you back writing with passion about Our Beloved Ducks on the hardwoods!

Mr. FishDuck

Many astute comments were made by the Coach. I appreciate the value Coach put on playing together and fun, both which stand out for these teams.

Hardy at times concerns me with his high frequent dribble and out-of-control body. He is strong and plays with high energy. Will Richardson spelled by Hardy should produce upside results.

I agree both the Women and Men’s teams are a pleasure to watch. I will try to see every game his season.

16 minutes ago, Jon Joseph said:

Nice take Alex, thanks.

I am not up on Ducks CBB. 1 reason, no Pac-12 Network available here. (I know, you're shocked!)

What are the team records to date? How many games are the teams playing this season? Will there be a conference champ tourneys played in a central location?

I do know that all of The Tournament games this season will be played in Indy. I have long advocated for 1 central Tournament location, moving to a different regional site every year. I think sending fans hither and yon for early games is senseless. And I'd also prefer it if 1st round games, not the BS play-in games, were played in the home gym of the higher seeded teams.

Men are playing 27 total games and are 6-1 right now
Woman are playing 25 total and are 7-0 right now

58 minutes ago, Jon Joseph said:

Thanks BDF

The Men's last game, against UCLA was postponed due to Covid issues with the officials, it is hoped that the game will be made up, tentative plan is that it will be played in MKA in early March.