Jon Joseph

Post Spring Football: Overreactions?

caleb-williams-usc-usatsi.jpg
WWW.CBSSPORTS.COM

Pac-12 overreactions also examine whether Arizona State coach Herm Edwards' time is running out

These are admitted overreactions regarding Pac-12 teams post spring football.

GIF by Giphy QA

The author believes Oregon will rise of fall on the play of Bo Nix. I think this is an overreaction; lots more moving parts than the QB position.

• Thumbs Up 1

My Bad on the all caps title! Spotted this too late to edit.

Charles is spot on that we need to post using AP guidelines.

Washington isn't confusing, they have a very favorable conference schedule but will still be battling Cal for 4th in the North, Cal won't have the best D in the conference, somebody on Talkin' Ducks said that would be the Ducks. I pick AZ to finish above ASU, who might not even finish the season. The 2022 Utes will be the best since 2008? That could be an overreaction, but not compared to USC being in the Playoffs. Though, would that be a bigger surprise than was Michigan last season?

On 5/9/2022 at 3:58 PM, 30Duck said:

Washington isn't confusing, they have a very favorable conference schedule but will still be battling Cal for 4th in the North, Cal won't have the best D in the conference, somebody on Talkin' Ducks said that would be the Ducks. I pick AZ to finish above ASU, who might not even finish the season. The 2022 Utes will be the best since 2008? That could be an overreaction, but not compared to USC being in the Playoffs. Though, would that be a bigger surprise than was Michigan last season?

Devastating news out of ASU today. An ASU player slated to start at DT was arrested on a DUI charge that resulted in the death of a young woman. RIP.

Edited by Jon Joseph
  • Yikes! 1

On 5/9/2022 at 12:28 PM, Jon Joseph said:

My Bad on the all caps title! Spotted this too late to edit.

Charles is spot on that we need to post using AP guidelines.

One of our kind moderators fixed it...

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 5/9/2022 at 5:04 PM, Charles Fischer said:

One of our kind moderators fixed it...

I'm doing the best that I can. I do believe it's getting better, it's getting better all the time

And I can use every bit of help I can possibly get.the beatles GIF