Steven A

Worst-Kept Secret Confirmed: WR Jordan Addison to USC

jordan-addison-pitt.jpg
WWW.CBSSPORTS.COM

Addison has been college football's top transfer target since he entered the portal

Haven't heard officially if he has to sit or not in regard to when he entered the portal.  The article seems to indicate he is eligible this fall

Per Jon Wilner tweet "USC will field an incredible 7-on-7 offense"

Funny Face Wow GIF by Tennis TV

On 5/19/2022 at 2:54 PM, Steven A said:

Haven't heard officially if he has to sit or not in regard to when he entered the portal.  The article seems to indicate he is eligible this fall

He probably will be... He just had to have entered the portal before the deadline which he probably did as this fonveyhas been going on for ages. 

USC had him a NIL deal set up before he placed his name in the portal. Not following the rules. Not USC. Go figure.

image.gif.b780631780474d422ddb189b2ef10ee6.gif

Caleb Williams, Mario Williams, Jordan Addison and a few other with fat NIL deals in place before committing and they cry crocodile tears that Josh Conerly was "bought" with an underhanded NIL deal, that Oregon is dirty.  

My fervent 2022 Christmas wish is USC reach the heights of the 2008 Washington Huskies.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Still finding a way to break the rules.  Once a cheater…..

59F10BAD-B0B1-47C7-B93B-6C647C44CF6C.jpeg

• Haha 1

Guest Axel
On 5/20/2022 at 10:18 AM, McDuck said:

My fervent 2022 Christmas wish is USC reach the heights of the 2008 Washington Huskies.

Totally agree. I will always maintain that the Ducks need a "good USC" and a "good Washington" like the world needs a "good-sized asteroid" to smack into the Pacific Ocean.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

01g3f5wcyychqkya2vzc.jpg
REIGNOFTROY.COM

Even before USC football had brought Jordan Addison in via the transfer portal, college football fans and analysts cried and complained that the Trojans were on

NIL is pretty much all under the table or can be anyways. So how is anyone to actually know unless we see tax returns or something of the like. 

USC fans:

"No, there was not NIL money for Addison"........ "There is no way Conerly would go to Oregon without a huge NIL deal".....

Oregon fans:

"No, there was not NIL money for Conerly"......... "There is no way Addison would go to USC without a huge NIL deal".....

The likely truth:

Conerly to Addison (and vice versa): "I love getting paid to go play ball with my friends." 

Edited by DUCati855
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

I'd be a lot more excited for USC if he was 6'7" and 320 and moved like a deer.   

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/20/2022 at 4:13 PM, fred flintstone said:

Sounds like the guy the Patriots drafted in the first round.

On 5/20/2022 at 4:13 PM, fred flintstone said:

Not necessary, USC is stacked on the O-line.  Best in college football. 

OK......LOL.......PFF thinks USC has the best line in college football........which IMO is nonsense. 

I could go in depth on each player but......lets just watch the games. 

I will admit the team will be measurably better than last year. 

• Applause 1

It would have been better for USC if Addison had strung this out a bit longer, the pre-season hype is their driving force, what are they going to talk about now?

On 5/19/2022 at 2:59 PM, Steven A said:

Per Jon Wilner tweet "USC will field an incredible 7-on-7 offense"

Unfortunately for them, unless a miracle happens they will field a terrible defense as well.

• Thumbs Up 2

The best receivers in football aren’t worth much when their QB is on his backside. 

• Mic drop 1

On 5/21/2022 at 7:06 PM, fred flintstone said:

OK......LOL.......PFF thinks USC has the best line in college football........which IMO is nonsense. 

I could go in depth on each player but......lets just watch the games. 

I will admit the team will be measurably better than last year. 

They absolutely should considering the money they have spent on the nil and portal not to mention Riley’s contract. Not sure if they have ever spent more. 

• Thumbs Up 1

News came out that Addison could be getting in the $3 million range to transfer to USC, through name, image and likeness deals. 

DKPITTSBURGHSPORTS.COM

• Wow 1

Rather tacky display by his family IMHO.

• Oh no! 1