olcodgerduck

My Favorite Sound--Autzen Foghorn!

Some years ago I was watching Ducks Football in my living room, and wondered if there was a way to make my home football experience feel more like Autzen Stadium, especially after a touchdown.  One night after consuming an adult beverage (my favorite bourbon neat, btw...), I decided to search the inter-webs and see if I could find something of Autzen that I could bring home.  I have no idea how I came across this, but I do vaguely remember it taking a fair amount of time.

What I found is: Autzen Foghorn!!  I open this app every time I am watching Ducks sporting events whether it's Football, Basketball, or Baseball, and play the foghorn after a score or other moment of Ducks Victory!  I suspect the Foghorn would be a lively addition to any tailgating events as well!

I encourage each of you to check this out and get ready for the big game moments, especially if you can't make it to the game in person!

Go Ducks!!

Best regards,

OlCodgerDuck

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

It's never foggy in Autzen. Haha!

• Haha 1

The foghorn is great ... It.has an ominous feel to it... Like impending doom for the other team. 

Bettet than a siren which is just loud and obnoxious. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/21/2022 at 2:50 PM, David Marsh said:

The foghorn is great ... It.has an ominous feel to it... Like impending doom for the other team. 

Bettet than a siren which is just loud and obnoxious. 

Is it better than a recorded chainsaw?

On 5/21/2022 at 2:57 PM, idontrollonshobbas said:

I think the recorded chainsaw is slightly better because at least it is original. It is kinda adorable in it's own way... A sort of "look at me! I'm different" sort of thing... 

Both are bad though. 

"Just Crank It!"

I have it on my phone!!!

Lol!@

• Thumbs Up 1

A foghorn is perfect foghorns scare birds away. It would be great to blast it after any points scored and defensive takeaways.

It should become our next fashion along with the 3rd quarterback "Shake" and the pushup Duck.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/21/2022 at 2:57 PM, idontrollonshobbas said:

You mean the one that sounds like a cow in distress?

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/21/2022 at 2:59 PM, David Marsh said:

I think the recorded chainsaw is slightly better because at least it is original. It is kinda adorable in it's own way... A sort of "look at me! I'm different" sort of thing... 

Both are bad though. 

At least the Timbers have a live one and actually slice a slab when they score....faux chainsaw is weak sauce.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/21/2022 at 2:50 PM, David Marsh said:

I couldn't agree more!  One thing I like about having it on my phone is I can tap the screen multiple times per touchdown, extra point or field goal, and any other time I feel like it!!  Especially when it's a momentum turning event like a takeaway!

Go Ducks!!