Steven A

PSST, Don't Tell Anyone (Back Story to Larry Scott's Mutual FIRING)

Looks like our own Michael Schill deserves inclusion on our Christmas card list to instigating some of this.

AAXAg7O.img?h=630&w=1200&m=6&q=60&o=t&l=
WWW.MSN.COM

Emails shed light on how public messaging was managed behind the scenes of commissioner Larry Scott's departure from the Pac-12 Conference in 2021.

• Great post! 1

So much to love...and the biggest is that OUR university president was at the forefront of making the change.  Although it took long enough!

giphy.gif

• Applause 3

Mr. FishDuck

On 5/22/2022 at 7:52 AM, Charles Fischer said:

Although it took long enough!

Not so sure, once Larry became a duck (LAME), Prez Schill decided to put him out of his misery and protect the Duck brand.

I wonder how soon after ASU prez Crow got the memo he informed his Siamese twin/ joined-at-the-hip bestie, Larry?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Just how much was he paid to be a stuffed suit?

Canzano takes a lot of crap for his self-serving, aggrandizing, smirky prose. Deservedly so, at times. But perhaps, what is so maddening about the guy is that at times he can be very thoughtful, insightful and right on the mark. I'll give him props for being on the "dump Larry" train from the very beginning. Most of the stuff that made my blood boil and head want to explode about Scott came from him and Mercury writer Jon Wilner who I consider the best in the business.  

Kliavkoff seems to be doing most everything right so far. Pray he can fix the Pac Network sooner rather than later. The Track & Field championship programming was a complete joke. And if I have to watch another basketball game staffed by students at the controls and equipment, I'm just gonna go to the damn game..........

• Thumbs Up 2