Charles Fischer

"The Most Incredible Ending to a Football Game!"

No, this is not about "the pick," but isn't this a close second?  A 35 yard prayer?  Whew!

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

That's certainly in contention; the time, down and yardage make it even more compelling. The Pick broke the Huskies' back, but it didn't end the game. 

Wasn't there was a game back in the Joey Harrington days where he brought us a win with a pass on the the last play of the game against ASU?

2009 War for the Roses. Winner goes to the Rose Bowl.

Rodent faithful were flying their hideous car flags all week in the Portland area. In 2008 and 2009 if the rodents win the game formerly known as a war fought on American soil they go to the Rose Bowl. 

Chip Kelly goes for the dagger on 4th down to run out the clock. Might not be last second, but very satisfying to watch over and over…lol

Btw…2008 score Ducks 65, rodents 38   ; )

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm just going to put out a little advertisement here... 

My Tuesday article this week does take a look at Vernon Adams and the 2015 season. 

It was a wild season and Adams is probably one of the most fun and exciting quarterbacks of all time. He made those passes look easy. An incredible player. 

• Thumbs Up 3

On 5/22/2022 at 4:36 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Dos mas,

1970 Ducks v UCLA

Ducks vs Arizona, start at the 1:06 mark. Fans empty stands to storm the field, oooops.  Great catch by Nate Costa.

For more, top ten Ducks games, check out this little know website .....

shyhuntington2-300x300-cropped.jpg?p=175
FISHDUCK.COM

The University of Oregon football program has reached unprecedented levels of success in recent years. Head coach Chip Kelly has taken the Ducks to three...

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Thanks for the stroll down memory lane. Add to that the subsequent 2012 Greastest Show on Turf scorefest at the LA Coloseum against USC where Kenyon Barner rushed for 320+ yards and the 2015 Rose Bowl and inaugural CFP semi where Oregon throttled FSU, complete with a Famous Jameis  crab leg fumble and TD return.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 5/22/2022 at 8:07 PM, Drake said:

2009 War for the Roses. Winner goes to the Rose Bowl.

Rodent faithful were flying their hideous car flags all week in the Portland area. In 2008 and 2009 if the rodents win the game formerly known as a war fought on American soil they go to the Rose Bowl. 

Chip Kelly goes for the dagger on 4th down to run out the clock. Might not be last second, but very satisfying to watch over and over…lol

Btw…2008 score Ducks 65, rodents 38   ; )

I was there, it's still in my mind.  That beever safety getting leveled LOL

This is the most memorable for me:

• Thumbs Up 1