Charles Fischer

Geez...WR Ashton Cozart Flips from Oklahoma...to OR-REE-GONE?

I am surprised at the flip, but will also be surprised if it sticks with this guy.  Nonetheless...Junior Adams is killing-it!

11096225.jpeg
247SPORTS.COM

Dan Lanning, Junior Adams and the Ducks are stocking up the WR room.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

Interesting quote from the OregonLive article

“The biggest factors with my decision are development, culture, and the relationships I have with the university. I’ve grown up in the Pacific Northwest most of my life, and have dreamed of playing there since I was a kid. With that being said, I am flipping my commitment to the University of Oregon. Sco Ducks.”

HZNRBDSRNZG53ORM2EULP6IU24.jpg
WWW.OREGONLIVE.COM

Ashton Cozart, a four-star receiver who visited UO this weekend, announced his commitment to the Ducks on Sunday. He had been committed to the Sooners since Feb. 4.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sooner be a  Duck?

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

Good size (6 ft 2) and speed… 4.45 40, 10.6 100m, 39.5” vertical.  Ashton Cozart checks all the boxes.

Based on twitter reactions from most OU fans, they’ll be cheering loudly for Cozart and the Ducks when we matchup vs SC.

• Mic drop 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr Fishduck I have to honorably disagree with your concerns about him staying a Duck. McDuck's information about him being from the NW and not seeing anything at MCs Oregon in comparison to OU Riley then oops everything changed gives me confidence he's a Duck and will wow us along side Dickey for years to come.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/23/2022 at 11:35 AM, Duck 1972 said:

Mr Fishduck I have to honorably disagree with your concerns about him staying a Duck. McDuck's information about him being from the NW and not seeing anything at MCs Oregon in comparison to OU Riley then oops everything changed gives me confidence he's a Duck and will wow us along side Dickey for years to come.

No sweat, as we'll disagree.  I've been around this recruiting game for a long time, and that is my impression.  I hope I am happily wrong!

And he is not a make-or-break prospect.  The WR room is now full, and more will replace whoever leaves with this superb WR coach.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

USC is happy to take Oregon's leftovers. 

• Haha 2

Junior Adams is now the 2nd top recruiter in the PAC

11034005.jpg
247SPORTS.COM

Oregon wide receiver coach Junior Adams has moved to second in the Pac-12 recruiter rankings after Sunday's addition of 4-star Ashton Cozart.

On 5/23/2022 at 3:39 PM, 1Ducker1 said:

Junior Adams is now the 2nd top recruiter in the PAC

11034005.jpg
247SPORTS.COM

Oregon wide receiver coach Junior Adams has moved to second in the Pac-12 recruiter rankings after Sunday's addition of 4-star Ashton Cozart.

Donte who?