WaterPoloDuck

Dante Dowdell Highlight Video & Analysis

This guy is a USC fan but did an excellent highlight breakdown of the new RB recruit Dante Dowdell. How do you guys see Dante being used with the new coaches scheme and in conjunction with the other backs? I'm not sure who our fastest back is to pair him with, but I'm looking forward to that sort of combo terrorizing opposing defenses.

P.S. This is my first topic post so I hope I didn't violate any rules. I don't think there was any swearing in the video. 

Edited by WaterPoloDuck
Adding a footnote
  • Great post! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hopefully he's like R Freeman both a bulldozer and speed demon

• Go Ducks! 1

Nice highlight video!  Quick burst thru the hole, but the best part of his game is running thru the tackler.  Very physical runner!  Go Ducks!

• Go Ducks! 1

The videos call for having popcorn on hand while watching.  Btw pretty sure the pronunciation of Dowdell rhymes with cowbell.

• Go Ducks! 1

I think he is going to bulldoze people and I think Oregon will train some top end speed. He'll regularly get a few yards after contact and then go all the way on occasion.

Do you guys know who our fastest running back is? Because if the defense has to try to guard a bulldozer back and a speed back, that'll spread them thin and really kick them in the teeth. 

• Thumbs Up 1