Charles Fischer

Canzano: No Wiggle Room--NFL's Seahawks and NBA's Blazers MUST Be Sold

I did not know this....

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43
WWW.JOHNCANZANO.COM

Paul G. Allen Trust is very specific.

Mr. FishDuck

I find it odd, only John Canzano says the team must be sold.  In 2019, Jody and the VP said the Seahawks weren't for sale.  No idea if they were lying. 

It will be 4 years in October since Mr. Paul Allen passed away.  If the trust called for a sale, my assumption is the sale would happen quickly.  Not 4 years later, but I have no idea about billionaire trusts or billion dollar corporations getting sold after the owner's death.

I will never give Canzano clicks, so maybe he explained how he came by the information and the exact phrasing of sale.

It would be Shakespearean if the Trail Blazers replaced the Super Sonics in Seattle. 

On 5/24/2022 at 2:35 PM, Tandaian said:

I will never give Canzano clicks

These articles I am posting are free ones, meaning they are like a FishDuck article; no ads, no videos, and no subscription.  He may require subscription as some point, but these are articles are for free currently.

Mr. FishDuck

The Blazers should have been sold years ago. I could careless about the Seahawks

On 5/24/2022 at 2:40 PM, 30Duck said:

It would be Shakespearean if the Trail Blazers replaced the Super Sonics in Seattle. 

Could we get the Kraken in a trade?  Watching Stanley Cup playoffs is always illustrious of how much better of a product the NHL is compared to the NBA where only Game 7's merit my attention.

On 5/25/2022 at 10:03 AM, idontrollonshobbas said:

Watching Stanley Cup playoffs

Love watching the Playoffs, it's better in person, but even without a "team" the chase for the Cup is exciting and OT is as good as it gets, watching the last 4 minutes of an NBA game is about it.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/24/2022 at 2:22 PM, Charles Fischer said:

I did not know this....

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43
WWW.JOHNCANZANO.COM

Paul G. Allen Trust is very specific.

Thank you for that article Fish and all's I got to say is it's about time. Terrible team same and even worse is the organization. Goodbye makes a whole lot of sense. Funny Allen put down sell immediately yet she's hung on to the team 4 years. I always wished Knight would buy them.