FamilyofDucks

Coach Klemm Going After Some Big Men

Copy-of-Copy-of-four-star-julian-phillip
WWW.ON3.COM

Five-Star offensive tackle Kadyn Proctor has locked in all five official visits including a visit to Oregon in JUne.

Shaking Proctor from Iowa will be tough....if Klemm pulls that off it will be astounding.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Here is his schedule: Arkansas State (June 6), Alabama (June 10), Penn State (June 17), Oregon (June 24) and Michigan. (June 3)

Iowa, the leader per the On3 Recruiting Prediction Machine, will not get an official visit from Proctor due to the frequency of visits already."

I don't know, the fact he chose Arkansas St for a visit over Iowa, seems telling.  No matter what the Prediction Machine says.

'Also visiting' list of these recruits Ducks are getting on campus is impressive. Lanning is competing with Alabama, tOSU, Georgia. This dudes confidence is off the charts. What is it 98 days to kick off? To long...

On 5/27/2022 at 8:55 PM, chrisjenn99 said:

I don't know, the fact he chose Arkansas St for a visit over Iowa, seems telling.  No matter what the Prediction Machine says.

Free visit to see a friend.  From a different ON3 piece

Arkansas State (June 6-8): “Arkansas State coaches have been good to me since the jump, treating me like family,” Proctor said. “ I also wanted to take an official to them to go down and see my guy Jaxon, one of my HS teammates, and have fun on these five opportunities that I am given.”

• Thumbs Up 1