Tandaian

Ducks Football Top-10 Recruiting Class 2023 According to On3

While 247Sports may do things one way, the new On3 Recruiting service does things another. They tend to reward teams for getting commitments from blue-chip prospects, even if there are only a handful.

USATSI_18139768.jpg?w=640
DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

The Ducks are moving up in the 2023 recruiting rankings, now being placed inside the top-10 according to On3.

Wow, I just checked out On3’s website and I am quite impressed with all the information they provide. St. Jean Baptiste day 6/24, is going to be a huge recruiting day!!!

On 6/8/2022 at 8:02 AM, Chuck Duck said:

Wow, I just checked out On3’s website and I am quite impressed with all the information they provide. St. Jean Baptiste day 6/24, is going to be a huge recruiting day!!!

J'aime beaucoup le jour de St. Jean Baptiste!  Allez les Canards!

Edited by idontrollonshobbas
Reduce extra spaces

An Oregon State grad must have done the math on USC's recruits.  Either that, or USC is including some extra stars with their NIL money:

Recruits: 5

5-stars: 2

4-Stars: 4

3-Stars: 1

Huh?

• Haha 4

I like it. Lanning and Co. are just getting started. I don't see Ducks falling out of top 10 on the On3 site. Hopefully Ducks can crack top 10 on 247 and others. Plausible that Lanning puts together consistent top 10's sprinkled with top 5's. Everything about Oregon has that "IT" factor.

• Thumbs Up 1

I never pay too much attention to recruiting class rankings until November. June rankings can be  meaningless. One  example : In 2018, Georgia was ranked as having t 47th best class(or something like that) in June. The fan base went nuts starting a "What's wrong with Georgia recruiting?"  thread that was popular throughout the summer.

Turns out that there was nothing wrong with Georgia recruiting as the Dawgs signed the highest rated class that year--the  seniors who won a natty.

My point? Don't get too  high or low over early recruiting rankings It is not  how you start but, rather, how you finish.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 5