Tandaian

Ducks Track & Field NCAA Championships

The first day of the NCAA Men’s and Women’s Track & Field Championships wrapped up this evening, and Oregon’s Micah Williams had the Ducks best Men’s performance of the day. Williams won his heat in the Men’s 100 Meter Dash Semi-Finals with a time of 10.03 seconds, the best of the day. Williams will be favored to win the Final, however, the competition will be fierce. The 8th qualifier ran a 10.19.

1401795643.jpg
WWW.ADDICTEDTOQUACK.COM

Bienenfeld Scores, Vollmer in the Hunt in Decathlon

Micah is in the first heat.

• Great post! 1

Hope Micah can bring it home

He's been amazing and dominant in finals races

It's really to bad that The Ducks do not have one of their better T & F teams this year.  I would think that the exposure of the new facilities will be a great help in future T & F recruiting.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah kinda bummed, T&F is our bread and butter, we all love football and MBB and WBB and the success the last 20 years, I hope we win it all in all the above, softball and baseball too, volleyball...but we won the Pac 12 again at least, but several Pac 12 schools look like they could finish above us in both Men's and Women's. 

The bark rats have 2 in the women's steeple final...they haven't scored a point at nationals in women's since 1986 (!)  Our sprints are better than our distance?  Losing the distance coaching couple to the perpil pooch mutts up north was gag-barfy.  Oh, no more purple banners on this forum, please.  I gotta go lie down

On 6/9/2022 at 2:06 PM, mrspenney said:

It's really to bad that The Ducks do not have one of their better T & F teams this year.  I would think that the exposure of the new facilities will be a great help in future T & F recruiting.

Any more of the Crouser family have college age kids available? A display of titles and awards from just that family alone is impressive.

Never hurts to have world class javelin, discus, or shot put people on the track team. 

It doesn't help our 2 stud long distance runners left early.

This turned out to be disappointing .  Micah didn't even hold  up .

Puzzling year for our track teams. We don’t seem to be getting the blue chippers like in the past.