Charles Fischer

Coach Dillingham Has a Reminder to ALL Offensive Line Recruits...

Powerful...without saying a word.  Three Super Bowl rings do the shouting....

• Go Ducks! 3
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Nuff Said!

• Go Ducks! 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/13/2022 at 5:25 PM, Charles Fischer said:

without saying a word.

Not only that.. but he is actually shushing us... We are not allowed to talk.

On 6/13/2022 at 11:21 PM, David Marsh said:

Not only that.. but he is actually shushing us... We are not allowed to talk.

Wow. What are we going to do then?

Edited by Washington Waddler
missing word

Reminder to the FishDuck family that Klemm signed four OL in one class while he was at UCLA who were all 4-star recruits. 

Klemm pulled in Connerly Jr and pulled back Luli who was a decommit in short order after he was hired. 

• Great post! 1
  • Applause 1

On 6/14/2022 at 9:38 AM, DazeNconfused said:

Reminder to the FishDuck family that Klemm signed four OL in one class while he was at UCLA who were all 4-star recruits. 

Klemm pulled in Connerly Jr and pulled back Luli who was a decommit in short order after he was hired. 

Every single position group at Oregon has an extraordinary recruiter....we will get ours!

Mr. FishDuck

Great marketing!  hope his coaching pans out better than UCLA.

I’m sure Mario is searching in his junk drawer right now for his Euro League bling.

On 6/14/2022 at 10:22 AM, Charles Fischer said:

Every single position group at Oregon has an extraordinary recruiter....we will get ours!

You know we should all acknowledge right now we are impressed with Dan and his way of looking ahead and what it will take to make the goals they indeed want. We know Mario was the HC who allegedly new about O Lineman. Lanning went out and got a real Big O Lineman who actually played the position in all phases of Football and then when done coached at the top of the league himself.

Now I've made references in the past about Mario and Minnie me. Myself if I were 6,5 and 320 lbs and had upside who would I be more apt to believe in their abilities to get me to the next league a guy who stands at 5,2 and maybe 160lbs or a guy who fits the bill as my line coach? I'm laughing at this scenario going ahead. Look at where Conerly was gonna go to and that was SC. Klemm worked that Lineman talk and brought him to a better place.

I have a whole lot of faith Klemm secures both the bookend Tackles who are both 5 stars. Oregon's trajectory is the sky right now and I'm wondering who will this staff go after for their signal caller? My opinion is there is talent out there and believe Oregon doesn't have to pay for him either as far as 7 million they wont.