DucksWinTheDay

Football Game-Day Hotels

Coming to Eugene from Oklahoma  for the UCLA game in late October.  Hotel recommendations and tailgate spots.  Thanks.

I like both the La Quinta and the new Hayward Inn across from the MATT. Tailgating just about everywhere!

On 6/15/2022 at 5:16 PM, PittDuck said:

I like both the La Quinta and the new Hayward Inn across from the MATT. Tailgating just about everywhere!

Thanks, coming 10/22 for my 50th, wish it was b-day not reunion. 

• Haha 1

The 4 closest hotels are La Quinta, Resident Inn by Marriott, Hyatt Place and EVEN hotel.  All are with in easy walking distance.  All are nice and you shouldn't be scared to walk into the room and find mysterious stuff.

Tailgating is the whole Autzen parking lot, then you have the Masonic Lodge just north of MLK Jr. Blvd.  You also have the BMX track just south of Autzen parking lot.  All those places have season passes, so you likely won't be able to park there yourself. 

Alton Baker park is within walking distance as well and that is first come first server parking.  There are an additional few hundred spots on S. Garden Way off off MLK Jr. Blvd just as you are driving west on MLK Jr. over I-5.