Tandaian

Rating the Pac-12 WRs: USC, Ducks Ranked Nos.1, 2

Just WR, not WR and TE.

USATSI_18139140_168381178_lowres-1200x62
SATURDAYOUTWEST.COM

There’s a clear No. 1, but for the rest of the league, it’s a big toss-up as the receiver depth reloads.

Interesting to look at it that way.  I agree that usc looks to have a scary good group at WR and the Ducks have a lot of talent and are right up there - even though they don’t have as much experience.  If the o-line holds up they will be as good as any group.  Utah has had a weak group at WR and it seems fair that they are near the bottom with Covey gone.  It is all about the TE’s for them, but at some point better defenses will be able to adjust to that if the receivers don’t get better.

#2 from that writer's perspective!

"MariØ CristØbal’s slow-churn offense handcuffed the wideouts."

"This is, however, an awfully high ranking for a group that has proven next to nothing. Hopefully a better plan of attack from the new staff can justify it."

Unless we get fooled again, I don't think "hopefully" will apply.

On 6/20/2022 at 9:21 AM, ICamel said:

#2 from that writer's perspective!

"MariØ CristØbal’s slow-churn offense handcuffed the wideouts."

"This is, however, an awfully high ranking for a group that has proven next to nothing. Hopefully a better plan of attack from the new staff can justify it."

Unless we get fooled again, I don't think "hopefully" will apply.

Imagine the Keith Moon offensive gameplan?  

OK, I'm back.   As I posted in the similar thread, all I needed to see was the second half of the bowl game and the Spring Game to know that the scheme was issue, not the roster.