Smith72

Fact or Fiction: Oregon Is the School to Beat For Dante Moore

Author uses lots of hearsay and opinion!  Meh! What do you think?

rxnzmzkodjycmzjpbux0
OREGON.RIVALS.COM

The five-star QB is visiting Oregon this weekend.

• Let’s hope! 1

I believe too many people think he's a Duck. Wilfong is 93% right on his crystal ball picks. Besides where else is he going to go. The Huskies? I don't think so.

I think we are in prime position for Dante but..

My biggest concern at this point is another school with deep pockets coming in and offering a boat load of money, ala Jayden Rashada or Nicholaus Iamaleava and steals him at the last minute.   

The crystal balls were in Oregon's favor for Nicholaus prior to his visit to Tennessee and the ridiculous amount of money they threw at him.

Fingers crossed on this one.  😐

• Let’s hope! 1

We are the leader at the moment, and it is a long time until next February...but getting a verbal is 90% of the challenge.

Mr. FishDuck

It feels too soon to call this a win but it sure feels like it. I keep knocking on random pieces of wood anytime I have conversations in the office about him (just in case). An unofficial visit (on his own dime) AFTER he has already had his official one is what I keep coming back to. And specifically to coincide with the huge recruiting weekend.

This really feels like he wanted to hang with these guys as though he wants them to be his future teammates. By all accounts the weekend went extremely well. It sure would be nice for him to wrap this up and at least place a verbal on Oregon. It would make ME feel better and hopefully help land some of these big fish.

• Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm certainly knocking on any wood I can find in regards to Dante Moore. What concerns me is that Richard Young decides to stay in the SEC (Georgia) and that somehow he gets Moore to go with him. Granted, both players took official visits to Oregon meaning they have a shared interest in us.

However, Georgia is a team in search of a QB this cycle and I have to assume they have deep pockets. If Young decides to go to Georgia (which the crystal ball shows him doing) and the Dawgs make a run at Moore (especially if he takes an unofficial visit there), then that's what really concerns me.

Here's hoping we land Moore AND Young and don't have to worry about it at all 🙂

Remember Moore is participating in the Elite 11 finals which start tomorrow in Los Angeles.  A stop in Eugene isn't that far out of his way coming from Detroit.  

Still the visit is a good sign.

• Thumbs Up 1

Andrew Nemic has given us another crystal ball. 

dante-moore.png
NEWS.SCOREBOOKLIVE.COM

The Oregon Ducks appear poised to land a five-star quarterback in the class of 2023 after all. Despite missing out on Nico Iamaleava (Tennessee) and Jaden

• Let’s hope! 1

On 6/27/2022 at 11:30 PM, Duck 1972 said:

Andrew Nemic has given us another crystal ball. 

Nemec is simply reading 247 and ScoopDuck and copying what they are reporting; he has no sources.

But 'Hop at SD has it happening in the next two weeks...and that could start a set of recruiting dominoes that are thrilling for Oregon fans.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck