Log Haulin

Quack, Presley Joins the Flock

Finally! Some news to help tame the insanity!!!

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Whew! 1

Welcome to the Ducks, Presley!!!  I can't wait to see you play in Eugene!!!

• Go Ducks! 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

With Wayne going to high school in Florida now... We just took the top player from the state of Washington for the second year in a row.

• Go Ducks! 3
  • Mic drop 1

Yes!!  Welcome to the Flock Presley!!

Go Ducks, Fly High!

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 1

I am pretty much over whats been going on conference wise. This is a breath of fresh air. Would be great to get back to recruiting, play style, coaching and the like. 

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Cool 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

On 7/5/2022 at 6:03 PM, Log Haulin said:

I am pretty much over whats been going on conference wise. This is a breath of fresh air. Would be great to get back to recruiting, play style, coaching and the like. 

Well I'm not over the conference stuff as it is game changing. 

But I do agree this is a very nice bit of news and a breath of fresh air. 

• Thanks 1

This is BIG, BIG, BIG!

Between him and Cole Martin...we have two really good lock-down Rivals 4-Star corners in this class!  He was offered by Alabama, Auburn, Florida State, LSU, Michigan, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Texas, UCLA, USC and Washington!  (He is from Washington Power program Rainer Beach!  Whew!)  He might end up being the best of this class...

Caleb Presley, Rainier Beach, Cornerback

• Go Ducks! 4

Mr. FishDuck

On 7/5/2022 at 6:41 PM, Charles Fischer said:

This is BIG, BIG, BIG!

Between him and Cole Martin...we have two really good lock-down Rivals 4-Star corners in this class!  He was offered by Alabama, Auburn, Florida State, LSU, Michigan, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Texas, UCLA, USC and Washington!  (He is from Washington Power program Rainer Beach!  Whew!)  He might end up being the best of this class...

Yes, it is big! These are highly rated kids

On 7/5/2022 at 6:41 PM, Charles Fischer said:

This is BIG, BIG, BIG!

So stoked that he chose to become a Duck irregardless of all the conference shenanigans.  Hearing  the #1 prospect in the State of Washington - chose to become a Duck over uw - feels sooo good (understatement). I have high hopes for our Defense in the coming seasons.  

Here is a link to his rivals profile page: Rivals Caleb Presley profile page

Edited by Daniel C
  • Thumbs Up 1

Link to Duckswire ranking Presley v other Ducks DBs

Screen-Shot-2022-07-06-at-9.55.30-PM.png
DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

The Ducks added 4-star CB Caleb Presley to the 2023 class this week. Where does he rank among Oregon’s highest-rated CBs in school history?

• Go Ducks! 1

Good grief! We landed the Jahlil's, and now Martin and Presley...and had Gonzalez transfer in?!  Coupled with the best LB group in the conference? So long as the Johnson and company can do their work up front, we ought to be SCARY GOOD on defense!

• Thumbs Up 1