Log Haulin

Jordan Addison Not Happy With Trojans?

1ja-e1657401932840.png?w=640
BROBIBLE.COM

Getty Image Jordan Addison’s decision to transfer out of Pittsburgh was one of the biggest and most controversial...

When a coach makin $9m a year is more interested in Tiger Woods than his football team, you might have a problem. 

• Wow 1
  • Great post! 1

Well in 5 years when Congress holds hearings on college NIL, Media/Super Conference monopolies he can be a star witness and tell his sob story while he is still making NFL millions. 

Edited by DazeNconfused
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well, gosh darn, sorry to hear about your problems there, Addison.  Hard to imagine USC being anything less than forthcoming with their future plans...about anything. 

Edited by 30Duck
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Poor 👶🏻 

• Thumbs Up 2

Wonder how many potential transfers to USC are reading this and having second thoughts. 

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I hope that Riley and staff are eventually investigated for tampering or illegally reaching out to players.  He is as sleazy as USC. 

Word will also spread that Riley and USC do not keep their recruiting promises and cannot be trusted.  Past Oregon coaches avoided making promises for this very reason. They only committed to giving a recruit an opportunity to compete, etc.

I’m sure that Oregon could make the room for another WR...

• Mic drop 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

At the time I heard that a uncivilized spoiled children site was setting up a NIL deal before Mr Addison mentioning he was going in the portal. Key word here is before.

That is a clear violation of NCAA rules for NIL. You can't intice a player to go to a particular school with NIL money. By what he is saying in the article it sure sounds like this is what happened.