Charles Fischer

LOOK at the Names That Justin Herbert Has Passed...

Wowsa.

• Cool 1
  • Wow 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

And he is number 34 all-time in the NCAA while at Oregon for 4 years, hmmmm.........

• Oh no! 1
  • Yikes! 2
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/10/2022 at 12:15 PM, Haywarduck said:

And he is number 34 all-time in the NCAA while at Oregon for 4 years, hmmmm.........

Shows you what the prevent offense will do for you...thanks Mari

• Oh no! 1

Can you imagine what Chip could have done with Herbert. Heisman anyone?

• Thumbs Up 3

On 7/10/2022 at 12:10 PM, JDuck said:

Shows you what the prevent offense will do for you...thanks Mari

I spelled it "iffense" intentionally because like Crisbal's names I can't put an "O" in them with a straight face...intentional typo Mr. Administrator 😉 and "iffense" ("if") had some double-entendre too...what IF as Just Ducky says...Herbert had Chip or Helf as OC?

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Salute 1

I think we did have a year or so where our receivers had the drops but it wouldnt have mattered since Cristobal was to offense what horses are to airplanes.

JH sure is making us all proud!

Justin Herbert has exploded onto the NFL scene. He is such a class act, and a great ambassador for the Oregon Ducks. The guy had three head coaches at Oregon, and could have easily bolted for the NFL after his junior year, but instead came back for his senior year. 

It is laughable that so many NFL talent analysts predicted that he would be a bust. He is looking more like a generational talent that has the opportunity to rewrite the record books. 

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hard to believe that Justin and Sabrina were in Eugene at the same time, and now they are both lighting up their respective sports. 

🦆♥️

• Go Ducks! 2
  • Cool 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/10/2022 at 2:54 PM, Just Ducky said:

Can you imagine what Chip could have done with Herbert. Heisman anyone?

Makes me drool like a bloodhound just imagining Herbie running Chip’s version of the outside zone read.

Edited by Washington Waddler
misspell
  • Thumbs Up 1

Herbert is hands down the most talented QB Oregon has ever had.  Herbert was as cool and collected in the pros, as Mariota was in college.  Mariota with our receivers now wins the Natty.  But Herbert will win a Superbowl.  I know this may be a bit aggressive, but I think you could replace Brady with Herbert and the Buccaneers would win just as many games. (I have them and Buffalo as Superbowl favorites)?  Imagine Herberts numbers had he played at Ohio State or Oklahoma with their wide-open passing attacks and receivers!

Edited by pac10again

On 7/10/2022 at 11:33 PM, Krsmqn said:

Hard to believe that Justin and Sabrina were in Eugene at the same time, and now they are both lighting up their respective sports. 

🦆♥️

...and they dated each other.