Charles Fischer

Want Some REALLY Good News About the Two FishDuck Sites?

It was reported that Coach Boles has joined another website a few months ago, but has decided to return to FishDuck and create analysis articles for us beginning the last week in August, and continuing every two weeks through football season!

I cannot convey my gratitude to him enough, as he is a peach to work with, and passionate about football and Our Beloved Ducks. Get ready to learn-more-football!

giphy.gif

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Salute 1
  • Cool 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great post! 2
  • Applause 5
  • Thumbs Up 7
  • Like 2

Mr. FishDuck

Welcome back Coach Boles... I look forward to your next article. 

The post on the front page is too purple! I think Coach Boles deserves a better color!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

If I make it green...nobody pays any attention to it because the last announcement was in green.  It really is a dark Fuchsia, but I will change it.  It is hard to put up a color that one of our rivals does not have, and yet gets everyone's attention.

So ya got pink...

• Cool 1
  • Mic drop 2

Mr. FishDuck

Can we have Stars and Fireworks Bursts?

This header is too close to purple...sorry

On 7/11/2022 at 3:40 PM, JDuck said:

This header is too close to purple...sorry

Feels like PURPLE (UW) had a baby with CARDINAL (U$C)… It is definitely some kind of ugly!

• Haha 2
  • Great post! 1

Thank you for the kind words, Charles!

I’m excited to get back to play analysis, and talking scheme with all of you here in the forum!

• Thumbs Up 1

Is it proper to call a football coach..."a peach"?!  😬  ...  The word is descriptive of something nice, and sweet, and soft, and fuzzy. ... a tennis coach, maybe.  😂

Welcome back, coach.  We really enjoy your analyses.

Edited by Mudslide

Clearly Mudslide, you have not worked with as many football coaches as I have. They are very difficult to work with, think they know it all, (in all areas,) and either are lousy writers or poor with the technology.

One major coach that did analysis with me here on the site pushed me into scream-outs over the phone with him, and another very prominent coach that is in the local newspaper, and has been on television and radio extensively and wrote columns here for a few years… I had to fire last year.

It became too much.

With over 400 analysis articles created from more coaches then I can bring to mind over the last decade…and the war stories I have border on legendary.

All of that extraordinary time and work, to bring the opportunity for more people to learn more football for free.

By contrast, Coach Boles is a peach, a delight to work with. I write that with the upmost respect and gratitude toward him.

• Thumbs Up 3

Mr. FishDuck