Charles Fischer

USC Fans Do NOT Want Oregon in the B1G...Whew!

I do not have words for the stupidity, the delusion, and the malicious intent toward Oregon...  (From a USC Forum)

"As a final finger to the Ducks I’m assuming you put in a clause that SC has veto power over any additional P12 teams joining the B10? I hate them so much, I hope they end up in the Mountain West."

"Nah, pity them and schedule them as a non conference cupcake every year. Need to have a few mountain west teams in the schedule."

"I’m fine with Oregon coming. They get solid ratings, have a ton of Nike money, and have shown they aren’t a true threat to USC."

"If Oregon joins the BIG10, it's because of USC. As much as their fans say otherwise, the Big10 conference negotiated with USC first! So any more approvals, it's because we allowed it. Oregon wants to be USC so bad and they never will be. Nobody thinks about them at all."

"I'm not sure Oregon would be excepted. A number of B10 Presidents welcomed SC and UCLA highlighting academics and research credibility. For B10 schools academics is important. Oregon is Pot-Head U.... with Poor/suspect academics.... also it does not have a a must have-market. A little flash because of football is not going to be enough."

"Academically, Oregon is like a community college….B1G does not want that!"

"I’m thinking the MWC. You guys owe Boise State a payback or three."

"Given the histories of both programs, I personally feel that it is significantly more likely that USC starts skyrocketing compared to the last 12 years, and Oregon begins to decline from the last 12 years."

How one game turned into 362 straight: The story of USC's most psychotic fan  - Daily Trojan

• Cool 1
  • Wow 1

Mr. FishDuck

Wait till a few 3 and 8 seasons--LOLOLOL

OH and BTW most of academia does not follow football--its to brutal for them.

See Stanford. 

• Applause 1

On 7/11/2022 at 6:20 PM, 1Ducker1 said:

Wait till a few 3 and 8 seasons--LOLOLOL

OH and BTW most of academia does not follow football--its to brutal for them.

See Stanford. 

OHH I forgot -they had em in the PAC too..

• Mic drop 1

They are sucked up over the way Oregon has owned them for the past several years. Here is more proof Oregon lives rent free in their heads.

Marqise-Lee-USC-Oregon.png
WWW.ON3.COM

WeAreSC columnist Chris Arledge delivers this week's Musings from Arledge as he looks at the Oregon...

• Thumbs Up 1

Passive aggressive crap

As of the games were not going to be intense enough..,that guy can generate hate for life.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

Evidently they really don't realize they did not get in due to their so called blue blood status, but only due to their school is in the LA market area.  If Oregon was in the LA market area BIG 10 would have invited Oregon.

They don't want to admit it, but they are very jealous of Oregon's success especially right in their own backyard in recruiting. Oh yeah, their so called blue blood sign is very tarnished and faded for the past 13 years due to their worthlessness.

Go Ducks, Fly High!

Edited by NJDuck
  • Thumbs Up 2

Add cheaters to the list.

USC is the Paris Hilton of college football. They’re just famous for being famous and haven’t really accomplished anything since 2004.

• Haha 3
  • Mic drop 2
  • Great post! 1
  • Applause 3
  • Thumbs Up 4

I expect USC to have a few embarrassing losses next year from "teams that wish they were USC" because of USCs betrayal.

"Back the PAC " meant something at some point.. however loosely. 

On 7/11/2022 at 3:13 PM, Charles Fischer said:

"I'm not sure Oregon would be excepted. A number of B10 Presidents welcomed SC and UCLA highlighting academics and research credibility. For B10 schools

The irony of this condescending asshat, speaking about higher academic standards, is an absolute joke.  If he is going to attempt to denigrate another school's education, he should at least know the difference between "excepted" and ACCEPTED.  I'm sure his parents are proud, shelling out $60 -$85 grand a year for tuition.

I hope SUC escapes the Pac 12 unscathed next season, just so the Ducks can crush them in the CCG and expose their team and their coach as being overrated.  SUC fans are delusional.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

I was wondering when somebody would notice that word that I bolded, as I found it pretty hilarious that he was referring to higher academics when he can hardly write correctly!

I could not make this stuff up…

• Haha 1
  • Applause 2

Mr. FishDuck

Wow I went back and read it --and holy moly the prowess.

• Haha 1

If the BIG sees these comments, they might just invite UO for the rivalry aspect alone!

• Thumbs Up 2

On 7/11/2022 at 6:13 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Nobody thinks about them at all.

That’s got to be the most delightful sentence among all that Troylet drivel.

• Haha 2
  • Great post! 1

Six hour flight to Minnesota in November...does blue blood freeze?

• Thumbs Up 2

On 7/11/2022 at 8:30 PM, Duck4life said:

Six hour flight to Minnesota in November...does blue blood freeze?

If not on the way there, then on the way back!!

• Yikes! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Guest Axel

Please except my apologies for posting this anti-USC screed again. This piece was originally submitted in response to the maniacal shrieking and blubbering of the Huskies and Trojans when offensive tackle Josh Conerly committed to Oregon.

I'll start working on some new words to counter the moronic Trojan babble posted above. In the meantime, allow me to level this barrage of hate speech at those disgusting, walking and talking piles of regurgitation from that sewer called the Southland. 

Let the Huskies cry themselves into a state of irrelevance. What is this “206” over which they weep? A telephone area code? Have these deranged dog-lickers lost what’s left of their microscopic, flea-bitten minds? Yes, they have. Never has there been a sillier question.

We now turn our focus on the University of Spoiled Cheaters, so named not because the initials match up, but because it is verifiably true.

While Husky fans are beyond delusional and somehow think that they’re entitled, USC fans are utterly self-absorbed—they know they’re entitled.

They call themselves Troy, which is about as smug and stomach-retching as you can get. And all of fake Greekdom was positive that a shady deal was already done. Josh Conerly would certainly be coming to play football in that rotting, decaying crypt that SC arrogantly calls a coliseum.

But no. Conerly rejected those snotty clods in cardinal and gold, and now Trojan tears are flowing like dirty money from Lori Loughlin. Truth be told, SC fans are even bigger crybabies than those hopeless losers in Huskytown. Embittered Trojan fans are about as rational as a two-year-old screaming in the candy aisle at Safeway.

The semi-comatose football pundits have already anointed Lincoln Riley as the greatest mind since Plato, the greatest humanitarian since Hippocrates, and the greatest coach since that Egyptian guy in charge of building the pyramids. But SC fans are totally disjointed--sobbing, wailing, and bawling that Riley let their 5-star sure-thing get away.

Yes, those lame-brained, gasbags in la-la land really believed that they held deed over Josh Conerly’s decision. If there’s anything worse than a control freak, it’s a USC Trojan control freak.

Husky fans can be humbled and humiliated, the shiftless morons that they are. Trojan fans, though, cannot be humbled. They will never accept losing, even though these pompous, overbearing egomaniacs deserve to lose in more humiliating fashion than Lucifer at the gates of hell.

Yes, USC will win some, and we’re going to get some rainy weekends that would scare the hell out of Noah. Life bites at times. But that’s no reason to lose our heads and want USC to be any good. In fact, we need a good SC like we need M&M’s to be laced with fentanyl.

Back in the 60s when O.J. was only killing it on the gridiron, Oregon was a football wasteland. That script has flipped. The Ducks are dominant, USC is in dormancy, and O.J. is a waste of a human being, just like that hunk-of-junk Heisman that was once awarded to him.

But should you someday be in the wrong state, and in the wrong city, and should you take a wrong turn on the 405 and wind up in that decrepit pile of stones that USC calls home, you’ll see a giant replica of O.J.’s number 32 displayed for all to see beneath that loathsome, belching torch.

Call it overbearing hubris, chutzpah to the insane degree, disrespect for the dead, or outright stupidity, that’s USC in a Trojan-helmet shell. Skewering those ridiculous, revolting Huskies is always such great fun. But sticking it to those abhorrent Trojans is sport that simply must be done.

Boy this is great locker room material!  Hope the coaches are monitoring this. 

I just hope we get to play them in the Championship game and  pound the men of Troy into tiny fairy dust as a going away present!  

I had some other choice words for USC and their fans but Charles won't let me post them!  🙂 

• Applause 1

We're in their heads like Freddie Kruger.

• Thumbs Up 2

What’s so hilarious is the projection and entitlement.  

I mean, read every one of those comments.  They read as critiques of SC more than Oregon.  The comments around academics are obviously exaggerated but the two universities operate at different levels (I would say, however, that much of that swagger is coming from a place of insecurity because they aren’t a top 4 school in the PAC (furd, Cal, UCLA, and UW are higher rated)).

Every insult and accusation is a confession 

Edited by CalBear95
  • Thumbs Up 2

Dear USC people. Two words:

“Scoreboard, baby.”

Edited by jrw
  • Thumbs Up 1

USC fans almost (almost) make Husky fans look good in comparison. Unbelievably clueless writing. No self awareness at all. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/11/2022 at 6:13 PM, Charles Fischer said:

I do not have words for the stupidity, the delusion, and the malicious intent toward Oregon...  (From a USC Forum)

"As a final finger to the Ducks I’m assuming you put in a clause that SC has veto power over any additional P12 teams joining the B10? I hate them so much, I hope they end up in the Mountain West."

"Nah, pity them and schedule them as a non conference cupcake every year. Need to have a few mountain west teams in the schedule."

"I’m fine with Oregon coming. They get solid ratings, have a ton of Nike money, and have shown they aren’t a true threat to USC."

"If Oregon joins the BIG10, it's because of USC. As much as their fans say otherwise, the Big10 conference negotiated with USC first! So any more approvals, it's because we allowed it. Oregon wants to be USC so bad and they never will be. Nobody thinks about them at all."

"I'm not sure Oregon would be excepted. A number of B10 Presidents welcomed SC and UCLA highlighting academics and research credibility. For B10 schools academics is important. Oregon is Pot-Head U.... with Poor/suspect academics.... also it does not have a a must have-market. A little flash because of football is not going to be enough."

"Academically, Oregon is like a community college….B1G does not want that!"

"I’m thinking the MWC. You guys owe Boise State a payback or three."

"Given the histories of both programs, I personally feel that it is significantly more likely that USC starts skyrocketing compared to the last 12 years, and Oregon begins to decline from the last 12 years."

How one game turned into 362 straight: The story of USC's most psychotic fan  - Daily TrojanI

I sincerely feel that USC and UCLA are running away from getting crushed every year by Oregon.  They fear the Ducks.

Our best course of action is to have the best season ever... a lot of the haters are intimidated and threatened by the power of the Oregon brand, the facilities, uniforms, swagger, and being in the discussion

for Championships perennially. Ah, the mystique of the Ducks gets them every time.

WINNING will solve everything.  Oregon is on the right track, the coaches, the players, the tradition, Uncle Phil, the legacy. 

Let's not get distracted... let's beat everybody this season. It's the one part we can control.

SCO DUCKS!!!

• Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

A picture is worth a thousand Trojans.......

79B5029A-A3D9-40F8-9B79-18C1F7DC50E4.jpeg.6f0ffd3e7aee549acbc015f7605376d8.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Entry into the B1G may be the equivalent of the fabled Trojan Horse.  At first celebrated as a great victory before leading to total destruction and the ash heap of history. 

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/11/2022 at 8:45 PM, Axel said:

They call themselves Troy, which is about as smug and stomach-retching as you can get. And all of fake Greekdom was positive that a shady deal was already done. Josh Conerly would certainly be coming to play football in that rotting, decaying crypt that SC arrogantly calls a coliseum.

And they didn't even talk to their classics department about any of their naming procedures.

The Coliseum is Roman and their mascot dresses as a Roman. 

And rides a horse out into the field. 

Now the Trojans were bronze age so they certainly would not have dressed anything like a Roman and the bronze age is ore cavalry so they should be coming in on a chariot instead of a horse.

Now if you read your Aenid by Virgil you may say... But didn't the Romans claim they were eventually founded by some of the refugees if Troy? Well ... Yes ... Sorta... But they still wouldn't have looked roman. 

Oh... And one more thing ... Troy was sacked and burned to the ground all because the prince of Troy stole another kings girl. So I guess that part feels more USC like because that feels like something they would do ...

• Great post! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

USC football - and UCLA while I’m at it - is a bit like surfing. So long as you’ve got the momentum of a wave behind you, it’s all good. But once the swells disappear, you’re dead in the water. Both programs have never known (and probably never will) how to create their own momentum. They just feed off the hard work of others, burning through enthusiasm, goodwill and excitement like it had an endless supply until they turn around one day to find the waves have all gone away. Clueless.

• Mic drop 1

On 7/12/2022 at 6:51 AM, David Marsh said:

Troy was sacked and burned to the ground

Maybe B1G is their Trojan Horse?

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wow, it's as hard for USC fans to EXcept that Oregon has handled them with almost as much ease as they have the Purples. The Trojans have actually won in the past and belong in the blueblood type, but they can be just as classless. 

If USC basketball was a guest on that old TV show, "What's My Line" it would stump the panel. SnoopDogg doesn't go their games. Their best player last season:

yana haberland (@yana561boca) / Twitter                                

could walk around and nobody would recognize him. 

image.jpeg

Edited by 30Duck
  • Haha 2

In regular season play, Oregon is 12 and 7 against USC and 15 and 7 against UCLA since 1994. So, we have more or less owned Los Angeles college football spanning the last 27 years. I understand many USC graduates have trouble grappling with double digit numbers, but that poor author needs help.

• Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Like 1

CountryProf...it is great to have you on-board as a new member.  Thanks for the stats, and do post often--WELCOME!

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 7/11/2022 at 7:10 PM, David Marsh said:

I expect USC to have a few embarrassing losses next year from "teams that wish they were USC" because of USCs betrayal.

Too bad Oregon isn't playing USC this year. I sure hope we don't meet in the PAC-12 championship. That would mean that they won a few more games than they should have.

Why didn't we play them for the PAC 12 championship last year??? Where were they?

It would have been a perfect opportunity for USC to beat Oregon because we had a head coach who didn't have his head in the game.

Are we going to play them in 2023? I sure hope so. We want to give them a good send off to the BIG. I, for one am very happy to be in the PAC. It was a big adjustment when we weren't the PAC-8 any more, looks like we will be the PAC-10 again.

I look forward to USC and UCLA, hat in hand, tail between their legs, humbly asking to be let back into the PAC. I, for one, would say, "Sure! Welcome back! What took you so long?"

It is always good when a Prodigal comes home, after they waste all their money in a country far away and end up eating pig food before they finally come to their senses.

Edited by Jon Sousa
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 7/11/2022 at 7:10 PM, David Marsh said:

"Back the PAC " meant something at some point.. however loosely. 

Actually,

I hope they have a great year.... Until we smash them so emphatically they just might shut up for once.

• Applause 1

On 7/12/2022 at 10:40 AM, 30Duck said:

Wow, it's as hard for USC fans to EXcept that Oregon has handled them with almost as much ease as they have the Purples. The Trojans have actually won in the past and belong in the blueblood type, but they can be just as classless. 

If USC basketball was a guest on that old TV show, "What's My Line" it would stump the panel. SnoopDogg doesn't go their games. Their best player last season:

yana haberland (@yana561boca) / Twitter                                

could walk around and nobody would recognize him. 

image.jpeg

Is that first team all-Pac-12, and NBA draft pick Isaiah Mobley?

On 7/12/2022 at 4:33 PM, DUCKED said:

s that first team all-Pac-12, and NBA draft pick Isaiah Mobley?

No, I should have been clearer, my favorite USC player.

On 7/11/2022 at 8:13 PM, Charles Fischer said:

"I'm not sure Oregon would be excepted.

Check out the Academic Prowess!

I guess they forget where some of their better coaches came from.  Ingrates.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/11/2022 at 8:13 PM, Charles Fischer said:

I’m fine with Oregon coming. They get solid ratings, have a ton of Nike money, and have shown they aren’t a true threat to USC."

The recent results suggest otherwise. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest Axel

How would you feel if you walked into someone’s home and prominently displayed above the mantel was a tribute to the homicidal maniac Ted Bundy?

As a normal, rational person, you’d likely dash out of the house so fast that you’d bust through the screen door, not even attempting to open it, shattering the darn thing off its aluminum frame.  Unless, unless you’re a fan of the University of Southern California, where your stadium, the Los Angeles Coliseum, actually pays tribute to another homicidal maniac, O.J. Simpson.

Because beneath the Olympic cauldron torch, above the peristyle at the east end of the stadium, there on display is a huge Trojans uniform top—Orenthal James’ jersey--with the number 32 emblazoned in shimmering gold.

This is SC.

And this is Exhibit A of the aphorism, “There is nothing more ridiculous than truth.”

You may think that paying homage to a despicable creep like O.J. Simpson is the depths of depravity for a so-called institute of higher learning, but you would be wrong. The USC Trojans shivved the entire Pac-12 conference, leaving it in a bloody heap, vultures circling above it, looking for a way to pick apart the bones. Helen of Troy launched a thousand ships and Carol Folt of Troy sank a hundred million lives—players, coaches, administrators, alumni, and fans.

Folt, of course, is the president of USC, a woman who makes Cruella de Vil look like Mother Teresa. Folt continues to parrot the idiotic line that the university is acting in the best interests of its student-athletes. This is a lie along the lines of your bank telling you that it’s closing branch offices “for your convenience.”

Folt and her fellow backstabbers at USC concocted another beauty of a lie that would be hilarious if it weren’t tragic. These horrible, pitiful excuses for human beings actually released the following statement: “Please know that we will do everything we can to preserve the wonderful traditions and rivalries we have built in the Pac-12 that our students, alumni, and fans have enjoyed for decades.”

This is exactly like Nazi Germany announcing after it had declared war on the U.S.: “Please know that we will do everything we can to preserve the wonderful traditions and rivalries that we have built with the United States that our government, families, and tourists have enjoyed for decades.”

What vile pukes. No, not Nazi Germany.

This is all about SC.

For their perfidy of warring against the Pac-12 and destroying it, the Trojans are celebrated by the likes of the greedy goons at Fox Sports, wimpy suck-ups like Colin Cowherd, glossy-lipped nobodies like Joy Taylor, and no-talent hacks like Bill Plaschke.

UCLA richly deserves our scorn as well. USC dragged the Bruins, like so many sacks of rancid potatoes, into the Big Ten with them for one primary reason—to be a patsy, a perpetual punching bag. The Bruins possess all the softness and marginal talent to be the Big Ten’s West Coast Rutgers. They have about as much chance of getting into the College Football Playoff as I have building a rocket ship in my backyard and blasting off on a joyride to Mars.

USC fans, miserable front-runners and lunatics that they are, dementedly believe that they’ll be cakewalking through their new conference all because of a new coach, who they swear walks on the waves of the Pacific Ocean. The reality is that Lincoln Riley and USC may well be in water over their heads.

The Trojans are trading Arizona, Colorado, and California for Iowa, Wisconsin, and Michigan. Yes, USC can now avoid Oregon, but look—there’s Ohio State and Penn State, salivating at the chance to give the Trojans a clobbering.

And make no mistake—while we detest USC with every micro-muscle in our bodies, the Big Ten schools’ hatred of the Trojans is nearly impossible to calculate. Watson, that IBM super-duper computer, tried—and promptly blew up. Word is that USC actually makes Big Ten fans physically ill, the kind of sickness you’d get from being served liver and onions for dinner while having to watch a rerun episode of “Friends.”

Can those spoiled cretins from USC make any kind of claim about having a superior football program? No, they cannot, although they can wag their mouths as witlessly as a shark washed up on shore. Consider that since 1994 the Ducks have trounced USC a dozen times; the impotent Trojans have recorded only six wins over Oregon.

This is SC.

Reflecting on the Trojans’ irrational hatred of Oregon, wear it with pride, and laugh at it. USC never hated Oregon in the 60s, 70s, and 80s. They hate us now, for one and only one reason: we’re better.

Imagine. Those Looney Tunes fans actually believe that USC alone should be able to keep the Ducks out of the Big Ten. That’s derangement on a scale that we haven’t seen since a college football coach was so full of crap that he thought he needed a house with 12 bathrooms. Intense therapy couldn’t talk him out of buying that house.

This is SC.

Full of hubris. Full of pretention. And full of you-know-what.

I shudder to think what kind of tribute is on the mantel of that house. Souvenir checks from the admissions-scandal princess Lori Loughlin? A pair of cleats from cheater par excellence Reggie Bush? Keys to the Bronco from USC alumnus and O.J. getaway accomplice Al Cowlings?

Ah, yes. Perverse tradition, grievous perdition, and never contrition.

This is SC.

Guest Axel
On 7/12/2022 at 11:21 AM, CountryProf said:

In regular season play, Oregon is 12 and 7 against USC and 15 and 7 against UCLA since 1994.

USC was forced to vacate its 2005 victory, because of Reggie Bush's cheating, which gives the Trojans only 6 victories against 12 losses since 1994.

Previously in a different thread, I asked what constituted a "blue-blood". I asked for opinions on how many losing seasons it takes, how many conference championships lost (or not even played for) or how many years one has to stay irrelevant to vacate that blue blood status.  Nebraska lost it, Minnesota lost it, Georgia Tech lost it (if they ever had it). Next up should be USC, Notre Dame and Texas...

In my humble opinion, all USC has done is precipitated their own fall. Competitively they were irrelevant in the PAC and things won't be any easier moving to the B1G. Here they had us, Fuskies, Utah and AZ State to contend with. Now they have tOSU, Penn St, Wisky, T.T.U.N and State. Sure they'll get more funding, but was that ever really what was holding them back the last 15 years? No, it wasn't and as such it won't fix the problems they're about to have either.

No friends, all they've done is expedite their own fall to mediocrity. Granted, their vision clouded as it is by their own hubris, they won't even know they're irrelevant, but that's no different than it is now.  Essentially they are who they are...the snobby kids who are wanted only b/c they have rich parents.  On their own they offer little to no value and when we (hopefully) lock down a massive streaming contract, they'll be seen for what they are...an emperor with no clothes who abandoned their fiefdom to become a vassal in a foreign land.

• Great post! 1
  • Applause 1

On 7/13/2022 at 7:48 AM, Wrathis said:

Previously in a different thread, I asked what constituted a "blue-blood". I asked for opinions on how many losing seasons it takes, how many conference championships lost (or not even played for) or how many years one has to stay irrelevant to vacate that blue blood status.  Nebraska lost it, Minnesota lost it, Georgia Tech lost it (if they ever had it). Next up should be USC, Notre Dame and Texas...

Once you have multiple generations that don't know why such-and-such U matter and we're a power they have lost the blue blood status. 

Miami has really lost that status. 

However, in both Nebraska's and Miami's cases they hired coaches who remind them all of when they were relevant. 

• Applause 1

On 7/13/2022 at 7:48 AM, Wrathis said:

Essentially they are who they are...the snobby kids who are wanted only b/c they have rich parents.  On their own they offer little to no value and when we (hopefully) lock down a massive streaming contract, they'll be seen for what they are...an emperor with no clothes who abandoned their fiefdom to become a vassal in a foreign land.

Perfect description.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/12/2022 at 9:47 PM, Axel said:

“Please know that we will do everything we can to preserve the wonderful traditions and rivalries we have built in the Pac-12 that our students, alumni, and fans have enjoyed for decades.”

This is worse than, "Once a Duck, always a Duck". The disingenuousness is overflowing.

image.jpeg.2562f60777843cded180c2067b203ce9.jpeg

• Mic drop 1

On 7/13/2022 at 1:08 AM, Axel said:

USC was forced to vacate its 2005 victory, because of Reggie Bush's cheating, which gives the Trojans only 6 victories against 12 losses since 1994.

Thanks, Axel.  I'm happy to be corrected, especially on something like this 🙂

• Applause 1

Man...I can't stand that superiority crap.  I've grown up on a healthy dose of it from our brother institution down the road. 

I hope you guys give them a nice kick in the backside on their way out the door this season.  I'll be watching that game for sure.  

• Thanks 2
  • Applause 2