Tandaian

Win-Loss Predictions for Every Pac-12 Football Team

No surprises, other than maybe OSU finishing 8th.

USATSI_17285344-2.jpg?w=640
COLLEGEFOOTBALLNEWS.COM

Pac-12 preseason predictions for every game, predicted order of finish, and lookahead to the 2022 season.

Hmmm...they predict we win at WSU, beat Utah, beat BYU, beat UCLA...and then lose to Cal and OSU.  

Our reputation from the past few years precedes us...

On 7/19/2022 at 8:58 AM, Kurt Rambis said:

Hmmm...they predict we win at WSU, beat Utah, beat BYU, beat UCLA...and then lose to Cal and OSU.  

Our reputation from the past few years precedes us...

Thats a bunch of crap IMO-just sayin

• Applause 1

I was about to say exactly that...

On 7/19/2022 at 9:06 AM, 1Ducker1 said:

Yeah, that seems to be a prediction based on nobody else making that prediction. 

On 7/19/2022 at 5:53 PM, 30Duck said:

Yeah, that seems to be a prediction based on nobody else making that prediction. 

There's a shload of that which goes on in the media.  Gotta have a hot take, and it can't be hot if someone else already has it.

At the same time, I look at last year with a win in Columbus and then a completely inexplicable loss to Stanford, coupled with other recent years where we destroy good teams and lose to some .500 outlier, and wonder...

On 7/19/2022 at 9:06 AM, 1Ducker1 said:

Someone needs to tell them that Mari and his prevent offense is now in Miami.

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/19/2022 at 11:59 AM, Steven A said:

Someone needs to tell them that Mari and his prevent offense is now in Miami.

I have to admit that while we (rightfully I believe) attribute our offensive woes to Mari, I'm half expecting him to allow TVD to let loose and have all of us eating crow.  I don't know why I think this will happen (other than un/intended spite), but I just have this nagging feeling Miami will be better this year, and next year will challenge Clemson.  Again, nothing but gut feeling, but for some reason I think it's gonna happen and it's gonna drive us all nutty lol

Edited by Wrathis
  • Great post! 1
  • Applause 1

On 7/19/2022 at 10:09 AM, Wrathis said:

I'm half expecting him to allow TVD and have all of us eating crow.

That's fine, as long as he isn't eating Duck.

Actually, I hope he changes and progresses.  Without change there will be no progress.

• Thumbs Up 2

My take is they have us losing to Cal and OSU because they are away games. This poll seems to put a lot of advantages on winning at home by looking at all of the schedules.

We will be road warriors because of our team experience this year. I believe losing on the road to lesser talented teams is due to youth and inexperience.

• Thumbs Up 1

First ... I don't think Oregon loses three. Two maybe but not three. I have a feeling the Ducks won't come out flat on game day like they did under MC. 

Also I think Oregon State is going to be surprising again this year. I think they beat the Trojans at home. The beavers are hometown warriors, they struggle more on the road. 

• Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 2