Charles Fischer

Hmm...Which Coach Did They Leave Out?

Gosh it would be fun for Dan Lanning to shock the college football world!

Mr. FishDuck

OU, ND and LSU are machines that should keep on humming along. The U won 5 of their last 6 games last year and should be heading in the right direction. USC was a 4-8 dumpster fire but why let reality ruin the media created narrative?

UO lost their last three out of four while their coach was game planning a quick exit out of town. Even so, they were still in their third straight conference championship game and in the running for the playoffs until then. The Ducks could very well find themselves in the playoffs this year while SC struggles to go 6-6.

• Great post! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Has Venables or Freeman ever been a head coach before? I believe that is DL's knock, along with being in OR. Therefore not anything important to the national media attention.

That's until we force our way into the conversation. Which we will soon!

USuCk will be 8-4, OU 9-3, Notre Dumb will be 8-4, Miami will have no offense with a great QB...ask Justin Herbert about that, Mari Crisbal goes 8-4.  Brian Kelly at LSU...the guy finds ways to win and has talent.  Will it be a tie with Venables or can he go 10-2 in the SEC west in his first year?  Will bowls determine the outcome?

On 7/22/2022 at 4:02 PM, Duck 1972 said:

Has Venables or Freeman ever been a head coach before? I believe that is DL's knock, along with being in OR. Therefore not anything important to the national media attention.

That's until we force our way into the conversation. Which we will soon!

That's my problem.  So sick of the double standards, because OU & ND are Blue Bloods, and UO couldn't possibly get it done.  We'll show them all!

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 1