Pennsylvania Duck

Ducks Projected for New Year's Six Bowl in First Season with Dan Lanning

Great news for Duck fans. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

AATvM1s.img?h=630&w=1200&m=6&q=60&o=t&l=
WWW.MSN.COM

It's a bit hard to predict what we're going to see from the Oregon Ducks this season since there are so many unknown things in the...

Edited by Pennsylvania Duck
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Now that we are no longer Mario limited

The whole season depends on if we will be QB limited.

The defense should be historic

We'd go to the Natty with Herbs, VA or MM on this team.

Edited by DazeNconfused
  • Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

So what's your take on Bo. Do you believe it's going to be same old Bo or do you believe he will have a fresh start with a better line and reach his potential? Did the spring game give any insights?

I know you might have already posted on this but I don't remember with everything else that has been going on. I'm interested in your opinion. Thanks.

• Go Ducks! 1

" The whole season depends on if we will be QB limited."   Bo has seen the best defenses in college football numerous times.  His numbers came against elite pash rushers and defensive backs (SEC).    He will shred the pac-10.  I have seen many SEC teams play live and trust me there is no comparison.  I lived in Arkansas.  Bo is used to much bigger and faster athletes.  If our run game is even average, we will roll.  If it is as good as many in here think it will be, were headed to playoffs.  Providing we give Georgia a real game-and Utah beats Florida.  First season I've been excited about in a while.  

Lanning doesn't even need to be a genius, just a great motivator with our superior talent.  IMO

• Great post! 2