Charles Fischer

Recent Wilner Wisdom to Share...

• Great post! 1

Mr. FishDuck

Good to know information. He, like all of us, says take a chill pill. This is far from being over. We are in an OK position. Go Ducks Fly High!

Based on Jon Wilmer logic SMU and University of North Texas cover the DFW market. Sorry but I don't believe that. 

• Yikes! 1

On 7/26/2022 at 12:36 PM, sad BIG12 fan said:

Based on Jon Wilmer logic SMU and University of North Texas cover the DFW market. Sorry but I don't believe that. 

That isn’t Wilner’s logic, it’s the B1G’s:  Rutgers gets you the NY Metro area w/r/t media value??!!?

The pac has a better media market even without the LA schools than the Big-12 does minus Oklahoma and Texas. 

Right now the Big-12 has the edge in media dollars but from what I have seen is that those projections should shift more towards the PAC.

The problem is the runaway super leagues of the B1G and the SEC that are eating up all the media dollars. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/26/2022 at 4:23 PM, David Marsh said:

The problem is the runaway super leagues of the B1G and the SEC that are eating up all the media dollars. 

Exactly. You don’t want to be figuratively selling traditional media in a paid search driven market