NJDuck

Canzano: A Walk-On Story Worth Celebrating

The first part of the article talks about OSU's walk-on Jaydon Grant, might be the best story in the Pac-12.

Other half of article, some thoughts on the Pac-12.  It seems the two universities most talked about is SDSU and UNLV.  If the Pac-12 wanted to bring in two schools within the Pac-12 footprint, the two mentioned seem to be the best choices available.  These are two universities with the most uptick, future wise, for the conference.

My opinion, even though BYU (within the Pac-12 footprint and Utah's arch rival) is heading to the Big 12, it's not too late for the Pac-12 to change their minds.  But, who knows at this moment what the future holds for the individual universities and conference as a whole.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43
WWW.JOHNCANZANO.COM

Plus... Pac-12 insiders irked with Kevin Warren's comments.

Edited by NJDuck
  • Thanks 1

The more quotes I see from Kevin Warren the less I think of him.  

But I come out of the NFL for 21 years. In the NFL, either you succeed or you fail, and that's not only on the field. I’m talking about in business, operationally.

How many stories have you read about NFL franchises going out of business, their owners take a financial beating?  

• Haha 1

On 7/27/2022 at 11:03 AM, McDuck said:

How many stories have you read about NFL franchises going out of business, their owners take a financial beating? 

Not only that, but each NFL team needs exactly zero, zip, nada fans in the stands to make money.  The TV contract guarantees profits.

I enjoyed the write up about Jaydon Grant. I haven't followed the Blazers for a long time, but Brian Grant will always be one of my all time favorite Blazers.  It's good to hear about local kids doing great things, even if it's for the Beavers.  I hope Jaydon has an outstanding year, except when the Beavs play us, of course!

Go Ducks!!

Edited by olcodgerduck
  • Thumbs Up 1